251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

You know me...
What I'm getting paid? lol.

And your entire argument reeks of sour grapes brother. Good luck campaigning against them on that premise...

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

It's says cut officers salaries by 250 grand. They said it you can't deny they lied to get elected. They are not going to cut 7 people 250 grand

stink219

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1393792521.876661.jpg

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

stink219

So 251, when you do "the math", make sure you show a comparison of the Schedule 11. That is the OFFICERS salaries.

stink219

So $518,514.00 - $250,000.00 = $268,514.00 that they can use. I didn't create the rules that you promised to live by.

stink219

So here start here:
Sec/Tres: $82,035
Pres: $76,027
VP: $4,797
Rec/Sec: $4,970

You know me...
Yeah. Like I said. If they save 250k on salaries, I'll be a happy little teamster. But you go ahead and call them out on it. I'll watch that fight from the peanut gallery...

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Using your logic, the BA'S could be paid 1,000,000 each per year, as long as the Secretary-Treasurer and President cut their salaries by 250k....aaaaand this concept actually makes sense to you?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

Using your logic, the BA'S could be paid 1,000,000 each per year, as long as the Secretary-Treasurer and President cut their salaries by 250k....aaaaand this concept actually makes sense to you?

Sent using BrownCafe App
They said what they said now they need to follow through with their commitments regardless of whatever else they do

stink219

Who said they should get paid a mil? That's your ideology of changing the subject. You need to ask the new admin what they are going to pay BAs. Seems like your no longer interested in holding agents and officers accountable. I gotta say 251, you were right about something, I am all for reform.....now. Thanks for guiding the way. Let's here it for the reform movement!!

You know me...
Who said they should get paid a mil? That's your ideology of changing the subject. You need to ask the new admin what they are going to pay BAs. Seems like your no longer interested in holding agents and officers accountable. I gotta say 251, you were right about something, I am all for reform.....now. Thanks for guiding the way. Let's here it for the reform movement!!

You're an idiot.

stink219

Excuses are the tools of losers. And losers build monuments of nothingness.