251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

POS251

Until they decide to answer the financial questions,we are forced to call them liars,and the members are starting to see they were lied to, just a matter of time before members turn on them. Instead of saying people are starting trouble at meeting answer the questions presented.

stink219

I just don't understand TDU. The try to get everyone on this "reform movement" yet when I give in and say yes to reform the local, I'm an idiot? Ohhhhh, reform is only until YOU get in??!! Ohhhh. I get it now. Even more reason why on Sunday, March 2nd at 8:31pm TDU still sucks!!

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

You know me...
Excuses are the tools of losers. And losers build monuments of nothingness.

Says the guy who supports the slate that appealed an election based on an excuse to the JC 10 ...and then the International, and then the Department of Labor...is jojo trying for the supreme court next?

"Loser". I find it funny that you chose that exact word...

You know me...
I just don't understand TDU. The try to get everyone on this "reform movement" yet when I give in and say yes to reform the local, I'm an idiot? Ohhhhh, reform is only until YOU get in??!! Ohhhh. I get it now. Even more reason why on Sunday, March 2nd at 8:31pm TDU still sucks!!

No, you're an idiot because you lack judgment, common sense and any semblance of reality. Not only that, but reform usually involves moving forward. Something you clearly are incapable of.

You know me...
upload_2014-3-2_22-14-52.png

You know me...
upload_2014-3-2_22-18-59.png

There's that "Officials" word again....I didn't Know LR was an officer? United Action LIED TO YOU BRAH!

You know me...
upload_2014-3-2_22-26-13.png

This is just getting REDONCULOUS BRAH! CLEARLY they meant Officers, and they just typo'd every other piece of campaign literature they put out there. I'd like to know who the idiot over at the UA slate is that thinks "Officer" is spelled "O-friend-friend-I-C-I-A-L". Buncha dumb asses!

You know me...
upload_2014-3-2_22-32-25.png

BRAH! I went to google translate to see if they spelled "Officer" correctly in Spanish, and they didn't! LMAO! Dumbasses used the spanish word for "OFFICIALS" again! *Shaking my damn head* How can we trust these liars?

stink219

Wow! And you said in other posts that the Membership Slate went negative? All these papers my say officials, yet one said it will reduce OFFICERS SALARIES. LR wasn't an officer. Keep trying. Your just proving my point.

stink219

No, you're an idiot because you lack judgment, common sense and any semblance of reality. Not only that, but reform usually involves moving forward. Something you clearly are incapable of.

You call it moving forward. Most call it forgetting.

stink219

Reduced to name calling. I'll take that as a compliment from the uninitiated. Let's not forget....
Schedule 11 on the LM2s minus 250k. See ya cupcake!!

stink219

Call it what you will. God forbid the Membership Slate did it, you'd have flyers, character posters, TDU misinformation, a press conference, a rally, websites, you name it. I post something on BC and you lose your mind. Uh, self conscious much? Don't get mad at the reader, get mad at your campaign manager.

You know me...
^ LOL. We've been doing this for months, all of a sudden I'm "self conscious" ?

What, prey tell, would lead you to such a conclusion?

Sent using BrownCafe App

ups legacy

Did UA give any type of timetable on how long their agents and officers will take to grow some mustaches? They have been in office now for over 2 months and I don't see a lot. Its probably my biggest concern! Very disappointing.

Sent using BrownCafe App