3.5 Garantee Question

FiXiE.GuRL

I know that they can't send me home as long as I report on time, and then I am guaranteed 3.5 hours.

My question is if the sort is complete and I am done loading my package cars, and they say ok u can "take off" or "that's it for the day") etc., do I just requst my full 3.5 just like if they tried to send me home before the sort. Then get sent to go do more work on another belt?

BTW.... I have made book

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know that they can't send me home as long as I report on time, and then I am guaranteed 3.5 hours.

My question is if the sort is complete and I am done loading my package cars, and they say ok u can "take off" or "that's it for the day") etc., do I just requst my full 3.5 just like if they tried to send me home before the sort. Then get sent to go do more work on another belt?

BTW.... I have made book
Yes...tell them you want your guarantee.

J

jibbs

^^What she said.

When this happens in my center, usually the few preloaders that speak up about their guarantee are sent to scan-check and/or re-tape until they make 3.5 or the late airs arrive or w/e the case may be.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I'm not going to give you 3.5 unless you request it. I can always find something that can be done so you will get it.