3 rides already this year and they are threatening more

johnny_hotdog

So management has rode with me 3 times this year and they are telling me they can ride as much as they want. I was under the impression they could only ride 1 time per year. Does anyone know if this is allowed.

Box Ox

So management has rode with me 3 times this year and they are telling me they can ride as much as they want. I was under the impression they could only ride 1 time per year. Does anyone know if this is allowed.

ARTICLE 37. MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEE RELATIONS Section 1. (a) The parties agree that the principle of a fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay shall be observed at all times and employees shall perform their duties in a manner that best represents the Employer’s interest. The Employer shall not in any way intimidate, harass, coerce or overly supervise any employee in the performance of his or her duties. The Employer shall not retaliate against employees for exercising rights under this Agreement. In considering any grievance alleging retaliation for exercising his rights under the Agreement, the severity and timing of the Employer’s actions that modify an employee’s work assignment or reprimand employees shall be relevant factors to a determination of motivation. The Employer will treat employees with dignity and respect at all times, which shall include, but not be limited to, giving due consideration to the age and physical condition of the employee. Employees will also treat each other as well as the Employer with dignity and respect

BrownArmy

He wouldn't be able to keep up.

There are several ladies in my center that would leave you in the dust.

One of them drives a 1000 in one of the worst routes in Boston.

Drives the truck like she stole it, out-works any of the young-buck cover drivers who get the misfortune of covering her route when she's off or on vacation.

Sorry guy, you couldn't keep up with her.