30 day disqualification packet

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My center manager never gave me a official recorded 5 day extension, but rather he explained after my initial 30-days of driving he said he wanted to a improvement on my PM times in which I improved to satisfactory results. Today, I walked in and expected them to congratulate me on cutting my PM times, and that's when they explained that my performance times weren't up to their standard. Like i said, I scratched about 20% of the time (max consecutive: 3 days of scratch) and my other times were about on avg. .15-.30.

I will talk to my steward tomorrow given that I ran 35 days with no formal extension recorded, and I hope that once I hit my 31st day that I became qualified. We will probably have to file a grievance.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

I'm out of Grand Rapids, MI hub.
No such thing as scratch. Its an imaginary number made to penalize the driver. Union doesn't recognize those numbers like over allowed because they know their fake.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Where I'm at you also automatically qualify if you drive over 30 days but... we had a number of PTers DQ'd this spring/summer, and our local & UPS agreed to give them a second chance (another 30 days). Not certain if the local put something in writing, but the PTers didn't receive it.

Where I'm at you also automatically qualify if you drive over 30 days but... we had a number of PTers DQ'd this spring/summer, and our local & UPS agreed to give them a second chance (another 30 days). Not certain if the local put something in writing, but the PTers didn't receive it.
Also gives Big Brown,to keep you another 30 days,In progression....just saying

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
file with a records request for the two days you covered and then get written statements from any drivers who interacted with you during your packet. If you go to panel you might as well go down fighting, attend the panel do not absentee with those records requests and statements. Try to break down their production assumptions with this information and do not respond to or deflect anything related to safety if they fall back to it. If it deadlocks do not take a bargain deal just attend the next panel.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
file with a records request for the two days you covered and then get written statements from any drivers who interacted with you during your packet. If you go to panel you might as well go down fighting, attend the panel do not absentee with those records requests and statements. Try to break down their production assumptions with this information and do not respond to or deflect anything related to safety if they fall back to it. If it deadlocks do not take a bargain deal just attend the next panel.
You realize this guy was trying to qualify 7 years ago dont you

SMH

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh look! Another bumped thread! Thats grounds for another Dave Bomb.

3FC1B4E3-91DE-4CD3-97B4-FD0BD1F12EC7.jpeg

4367CE92-6F99-4F3C-AA06-8C3F1D5B8A20.jpeg

4367CE92-6F99-4F3C-AA06-8C3F1D5B8A20.jpeg
3FC1B4E3-91DE-4CD3-97B4-FD0BD1F12EC7.jpeg

quad decade guy

The new scratch is probably something like an hour over. Allowances are a joke.
Ok.

But the result is the same.

I was DQ'd my first try. Until.....

I figured out what it "took" to qualify. Methods sure....but way more.

Back then on paper, no gps could allow things like driving your lunch etc. Whatever it took. You learned.

To be clear: this was wrong....still is wrong and shouldn't happen.

I will say, it could/can be the difference in who is making the qual. decision.....no matter what you do.