39 inchs or less

Hawaii50

Officials at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center say this morning's tsunami wave should arrive at a height of 2.5 meters on the Big Island and a height of only half a meter or a meter when it reaches Oahu at 11:59 a.m.

So much exicitement. Went to the gas station to put gas. There was a long line everyone waiting there turn. Then here comes this woman trying to cut in line by driving the opposite direction to put gas in here truck. Everyone yelling at her who do you think you are cutting in line. Wait in line like everyone else. What a maroon this woman is. She thinks she can just cut in line.

The local news are attempting to tell surfers don't go surfing. But their live video feeds show surfers paddling out and surfing. :laughing:

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
My daughter (Waianae) called and said that all her neighbors had left. She's staying with her animals (3 dogs) right now. The mayor of Honolulu was on and said they are doing all the evacuation that they practice all the time, like beach closing and moving hotel guests to 3rd floor and above, etc but he thinks Oahu will be spared. She's just staying tuned to Ewa Beach Tsunami Warning Center.

I would worry if I lived on Farrington Hwy. They may get something.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The earth must be pissed off lately cause Okinawa just had an earthquake of 6.9...
The Hammer's coming....
no_more.jpg

No More
"Progress" - Man's word to excuse the disgraceful abuse of our precious world.
"Gaia" has watched from afar, hoping that the trustees of this world would come to their senses, and finally unable to bear the destruction any more, the "Earth Goddess" returns to force back the advancing darkness. Some animals flee in terror whilst others shelter beneath her life giving mantel. The battle to restore beauty is joined.
"No more" will she allow mans blindness, greed and intolerance to pervade this planet. As she strides purposefully forward, nature's beauty is once again restored.
Let this be a lesson to us all!

tieguy

Banned
no disrespect to those in fear of earthquakes or tsunami's but its almost nice to talk about something other then a cold snowy winter. This winter has been absolutely incredible. Over I feel for you. Keep digging. :happy2: