710, 705?

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Hilarious.

Pat Flynn has been investigated by the Independent Review Board (IRB) for the past three (3) years. After going over every penny the only thing they were able to come up with is Pat being too generous.
to himself!!!!!

710 steward

It amazes me how some people are such in awe of Pat that even when there are charges of wrong doing he still is a great guy. My BA even said to me "it's only 50 grand we are talking about."

Teeitup

It amazes me how some people are such in awe of Pat that even when there are charges of wrong doing he still is a great guy. My BA even said to me "it's only 50 grand we are talking about."
If they caught him stealing over $50k we ALL know he's stole ALOT more than that from Union. It's definitely time for him to go if charges are proven!!

hatebrown5

Iam very disapointed in 705 leadership on the contract tomarrow will be 1 year since the contract was extended we need new leadership lol

Iam very disapointed in 705 leadership on the contract tomarrow will be 1 year since the contract was extended we need new leadership lol

Don't just make a statement. Explain why you are disappointed so we can see what your opinion is based on.

It's been 1 year, so......?

has anybody heard anything from 705. I heard they are at the table as we speak!

Fliers have been handed out stating that 705 will be returning to the table to restart negotiations. While it wasn't directly named (710), it was stated that "unfortunate events involving another local have delayed our negotiating" and " majority have decided to move forward with our negotiations'.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I hate to say this, but why would UPS negotiate in good faith with 705 and 710?

I mean what are you guys going to do? Strike?

Not with your leadership.

UPS is playing the waiting game. Bet some are starting to bitch and moan about not getting a raise yet.

Face it, with out the threat of a strike, UPS is holding all the cards.

I hate to say this, but why would UPS negotiate in good faith with 705 and 710?

I mean what are you guys going to do? Strike?

Not with your leadership.

UPS is playing the waiting game. Bet some are starting to bitch and moan about not getting a raise yet.

Face it, with out the threat of a strike, UPS is holding all the cards.

Bitch about getting a raise? Show me one local that hadn't.

As far as striking just remember that a majority of the cross country transit, as well as 100% of the Chicago out loads go through our two locals. We may not shut the company completely down but we'll make a huge dent. And what are they going to do, have outside contractors move everything? There's already more volume than can be moved in a timely fashion WITH the contractors already in use. There's little outside trucking to use. They sure as hell don't have trains to load anything on. That leaves what, drones/magic carpets/ Star Trek teleporters/ and wishful thinking?

Don't go all in just yet pal. We may have more in our hand than you think.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

As far as striking just remember that a majority of the cross country transit, as well as 100% of the Chicago out loads go through our two locals. We may not shut the company completely down but we'll make a huge dent. And what are they going to do, have outside contractors move everything? There's already more volume than can be moved in a timely fashion WITH the contractors already in use. There's little outside trucking to use. They sure as hell don't have trains to load anything on. That leaves what, drones/magic carpets/ Star Trek teleporters/ and wishful thinking?

I hope so. Good luck.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Good luck to you guys, but you do realize of course that 710 is in trusteeship? There is no way Hoffa will let 710 strike. So you guys are on your own. This is not negative, but you will be taking on buster by yourself, without any support from IBT.

Do you actually think Hoffa will let you strike? He will just "impose" your contract like he did ours and not let you strike. We not only fight Buster, we fight the IBT. We cannot win...until we eliminate Hoffa and Hall.