8 hour requests are a joke here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

so you were working "off the clock" as well??

I get there 30-45 minutes early out of habit. My on-car asked me if I wanted to start early to run off the EAM. He was also the one who instructed me to sheet it in the bldg to make sure it wasn't late (on paper). It was 3 minutes late. Shipper was happy to see me and couldn't have cared less that I was 3 minutes late as it was a part they really needed.

Had the poop hit the fan do you really think anyone is going to believe that a FT bid driver who rarely does EAMs would take it upon him or herself to sheet it in the bldg just to make sure it wasn't late?

Could this be one of the reasons for the focus on proper sheeting of NDAs?

Resident know-it-all.

I get there 30-45 minutes early out of habit. My on-car asked me if I wanted to start early to run off the EAM. He was also the one who instructed me to sheet it in the bldg to make sure it wasn't late (on paper). It was 3 minutes late. Shipper was happy to see me and couldn't have cared less that I was 3 minutes late as it was a part they really needed.

Had the poop hit the fan do you really think anyone is going to believe that a FT bid driver who rarely does EAMs would take it upon him or herself to sheet it in the bldg just to make sure it wasn't late?

Could this be one of the reasons for the focus on proper sheeting of NDAs?

Resident know-it-all.
Why dont you ask my co worker?
He took a 30 day unpaid vacation!

Lucky to get his job back.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lmao....buckwheat!
2963989.jpg

By The Book

Why should we be made to feel guilty for requesting two 8 hour requests in a month. That's one of the things the union got right. We used to work 8.5 to 9.5 hours a day not too long ago and if we wanted more work we had to sign up for it. Now fast forward to today and we don't have a choice as too how many hours we work, I don't feel guilty for requesting these 8 hour days. We are a bonus center so I wouldn't be surprised if management gives a guy a 9 hour day on his 8 hour request and asks him to code 5. On code 6 you would get the bonus. I never code 5 by the way. I can't get mad at a fellow driver for exercising his rights. I have the right to get on the 9.5 list also.