804 Union Delegate elections on the way.

mosthated

It seems like the local 804 union delegates election is starting on the wrong foot, I hear that the president is trying to sneak in a 100% sellout, (company steward on the DL) and put him on his slate. He claims that nobody reads the ballots they only check off the slate. So my fellow 804 union members please be on the look out for a Daniel ***** to be on the slate and do not vote for this company man. I'm a 15 year ups preloader and i have never been given the chance to become full time, but this so called steward has his son, sister and other family members working at ******* for less than 3 or 4 years and they are already full timers, his son wasn't even there a year when he became a full time employee now how can you explain that, did he slip through the cracks or did his father sell out a few preloaders so they could look the other way? I know for a fact that it's the second of the two. How is it that he and his son are making overtime while everyone else is restricted to 8hrs? how is it that his son has one of the easiest jobs of the preload, riding around in an orange tug? Please if anyone has an answer i would really like to know it. I've seen preloaders get set up and fired and he lets them get away with it, as long as his O.T. is not touched he could care less for anyone or their families. He tries to pretend he is one of us, but what steward have you seen gets praised by the supervisors unless they have him by the b---s and what steward have you seen spend 11 to 12 hrs doing nothing but "union business" HE OWES THE COMPANY TOO MUCH, HE WILL NEVER BE A GOOD DELEGATE, SO PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE READ THE BALLOT AND SAY NO!!! TO DANIEL *****. A VOTE FOR DANIEL ***** IS A VOTE FOR MONTY HALL.

Last edited by a moderator:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Delegate elections are in 2011 i beleive, before teh next general election here we will finally get rid of hoffa.

I think you are reffering to local 804's next general election for officers. I already bought my tickets from the new members united slate.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tony
If a member is on a slate for election into office, why would his name be voided out?
Just curious

local804,

Its site wide policy, how would you like it if your full name or a family member's name was posted here by someone else?

Pretty aggressive for mosthated's first post, not even an introduction.

local804

Few past post a couple of guys talked some crap about Ron Carey and his name wasnt blanked out so I was just curious. I wouldnt like my name posted all over the web but running for an elected spot(same place Ron started out), you kind of put yourself out in the spotlight. I respect and abide by the tos and the site wide policy.

Most hated, if you would be so kind as to pm me this persons last name so I can see who you are talking about.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Few past post a couple of guys talked some crap about Ron Carey and his name wasnt blanked out so I was just curious. I wouldnt like my name posted all over the web but running for an elected spot(same place Ron started out), you kind of put yourself out in the spotlight. I respect and abide by the tos and the site wide policy.

Most hated, if you would be so kind as to pm me this persons last name so I can see who you are talking about.

Hey local804,

I appreciate your understanding. Ron Carey is a public figure while this other person is still a private individual working at UPS.

Tony

Braveheart

Is that not the local that had the 1st driver in the country fired for production which has caused it to spread like a wild fire accross nation?

Last edited:

Braveheart

Delegate elections are in 2011 i beleive, before teh next general election here we will finally get rid of hoffa.

I think you are reffering to local 804's next general election for officers. I already bought my tickets from the new members united slate.
I agree Hoffa has got to go.

local804

Is that not the local that had the 1st driver in the country fired for production which has caused it to spread like a wild fire accross nation?

Driver was fired for his overall record, not just his production.
Yes this was the local where Ron Carey is from and at one time the best local to be a part of. The power will be restored soon, very soon.