New union steward election

Mdet

Hey each contract does ups choose new union stewards or does stay the same. I got something in the mail saying ups is choosing 2 union stewards for preload and so on. If someone who has been with the company for 15 years and been a union steward same amount and someone else been with the company for 13 years also a union steward wouldn’t they be elected over someone been there 1 year or so.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey each contract does ups choose new union stewards or does stay the same. I got something in the mail saying ups is choosing 2 union stewards for preload and so on. If someone who has been with the company for 15 years and been a union steward same amount and someone else been with the company for 13 years also a union steward wouldn’t they be elected over someone been there 1 year or so.

You can’t be serious
SMDH
Ups has nothing to do with stewards or steward elections
Educate yourself

Have you ever been to Union meeting?

BobJ

Election?

Our local doesn't replace the steward unless they quit or get fired. Even then no one respects them. Most people just ask the old guy that's been there 40years.

Thebrownblob

Thanks again.
1694251643273.gif