A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

The big package

Well it looks like President Adolf is at it again . He is trying to implement a government misinformation board to go after fake news . Does this mean this is the official end of All major news outlets ??? No just the ones that they don't like . Hitler would be proud of this move !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Eight months with child.
So even if she is appointed today, she'll be on health leave for a couple of months.
Hard to establish a new government office without a leader.

vantexan

I still don't understand how tweeter actually works
Let's start with the basics...it's Twitter not Tweeter. Although when on Twitter you do tweet. You would be a twit to be on Twitter and not tweet. And if you're a twit on Twitter then why even twy? Twits on Twitter are t*w*a*t*s. Twuly.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Who was it that had a melt down every time someone pointed out that the democrats and establishment republicans were using 1984 as a manual rather than a warning? Seems like that person hasn't been around much lately. Good thing too, the mental gymnastics involved in trying to legitimize a ministry of truth as something beneficial would probably cause them to stroke out, especially since they probably just got the second booster.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Let's start with the basics...it's Twitter not Tweeter. Although when on Twitter you do tweet. You would be a twit to be on Twitter and not tweet. And if you're a twit on Twitter then why even twy? Twits on Twitter are t*w*a*t*s. Twuly.
AridBouncyFieldspaniel-size_restricted.gif

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Thank you

bbsam

Staff member
Well it looks like President Adolf is at it again . He is trying to implement a government misinformation board to go after fake news . Does this mean this is the official end of All major news outlets ??? No just the ones that they don't like . Hitler would be proud of this move !!!
I don’t know. Maybe y’all could just ignore what they say. Seems like the right ignores science, this shouldn’t be too hard.

bbsam

Staff member
Under what constitutional power is this office being established ?
Does it matter? If they told you Donald Trump was lying to you would you believe them? No. Of course not. Problem solved. Not that there was one since people believe what the wanna believe.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes it matters.

Will every time I post a video of Biden speaking in twisted tongue be declared fake ?
How will Fact Checkers survive if they too are over ruled ?