A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The only legitimate purpose behind the new ministry of truth is to shut down the entire federal government, the most dangerous, and pervasive creators and spreaders of mis-dis-malinformation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And if a man wore a dress and makeup and high heels and carried a purse you’d call him a femme, effeminate or a girl.:.BUT HE BETTER NOT “IDENTIFY” AS WHAT YOU CALL HIM!!!

🤣

Nope. I would call him either an actor, if he were on stage, or mentally ill, or at least weird. I have no clue where you got the idea that I would call him Femme, or effeminate. I would call a man who, by all outward appearances is a man, but has some slightly feminine behaviors effeminate, because that is what the word means. Being effeminate does not make one a biological woman, which is what the "trans" activists claim.

bbsam

Staff member
Nope. I would call him either an actor, if he were on stage, or mentally ill, or at least weird. I have no clue where you got the idea that I would call him Femme, or effeminate. I would call a man who, by all outward appearances is a man, but has some slightly feminine behaviors effeminate, because that is what the word means. Being effeminate does not make one a biological woman, which is what the "trans" activists claim.
Now you’re just being politically correct! 🤣

Nobody said they were biologically women. That’s the point. As you pointed out, languages have genders built in. Gender identity is a different discussion than biological makeup. Can those lines be blurred? I imagine so.

Judging by the trans folk on TikTok I’d say more than one guy has been shocked by the biology of a woman he took home. What happened when the clothes hit the floor? That probably a story in Penthouse Letters.

El Correcto

god is dead
If the science is wrong, show it. Don’t have people sticking flashlights up their butts and skipping vaccines only to end up in hospitals based on the science they’ve denied to be put on ventilators. It just makes you look silly.
It was one time and i didnt even end up in the hospital.

Gotta Go

84215CB2-470D-4294-8653-644315189AF7.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Now you’re just being politically correct! 🤣

Nobody said they were biologically women. That’s the point. As you pointed out, languages have genders built in. Gender identity is a different discussion than biological makeup. Can those lines be blurred? I imagine so.

Judging by the trans folk on TikTok I’d say more than one guy has been shocked by the biology of a woman he took home. What happened when the clothes hit the floor? That probably a story in Penthouse Letters.

You have no idea what you are talking about. That is exactly what trans activists believe. That they are actually the opposite sex of what they are. Gender is a linguistic term, used to confuse the subject. Men who dress as ladies, even go so far as to neuter themselves sexually are not women, but that is what the radical left expects us to believe. You can't say no one ever claimed that when that is the exact claim they are making.

vantexan

And if a man wore a dress and makeup and high heels and carried a purse you’d call him a femme, effeminate or a girl.:.BUT HE BETTER NOT “IDENTIFY” AS WHAT YOU CALL HIM!!!

🤣
Why would we call him a girl? Acting like a girl is being effeminate. Doesn't make him a girl.