A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

bbsam

Staff member
Funny how Twitter was the bastion of liberal thought then Musk buys them and now you're suddenly including them with conservative outlets.
I can’t tell actually. I’ve never been into twitter. At all. It’s the jubilation from conservatives that let me know they wire it as a conservative outlet.

Are we to assume that this government entity will shut down “conservative” voices?

bbsam

Staff member

You have no idea what you are talking about. That is exactly what trans activists believe. That they are actually the opposite sex of what they are. Gender is a linguistic term, used to confuse the subject. Men who dress as ladies, even go so far as to neuter themselves sexually are not women, but that is what the radical left expects us to believe. You can't say no one ever claimed that when that is the exact claim they are making.
@zubenelgenubi i know, right?!? Explain it to him!

Non sequitur

If the science is wrong, show it. Don’t have people sticking flashlights up their butts and skipping vaccines only to end up in hospitals based on the science they’ve denied to be put on ventilators. It just makes you look silly.
You're a disgrace and have zero credibility. All of your judgements are irrelevant. You cannot comment on anything remotely associated with observable logic because you have none. From the NIH:
Shocking to see this on the NIH website:
Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs

Abstract:

The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.

rickyb

i was shocked the govt started this.

we need to make the connection between capitalism and freedom and that its not actually leading us towards freedom or truth. its based on lies to profit off us

The big package

If the science is wrong, show it. Don’t have people sticking flashlights up their butts and skipping vaccines only to end up in hospitals based on the science they’ve denied to be put on ventilators. It just makes you look silly.
16138245827824376683890894632317.png
16138235320037373675816625082052.jpg
16138236518467748647884720087312.png
Actual real science , not leftist fake science !!!

rickyb

us govt totally bought off by money and lies all the time including wars for profit which ukraine is prime example of

cant believe they would do this