A GREAT DEAL! (10,000 and above posters only)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh gee, you're talking so far over my head I don't even know what's going on......

NOT !!
I've been here since May of 2000 and I'm not going anywhere....either ignore me or get used to it!! Your constant disrespect does not go unnoticed.......it's disgusting. I'm probably old enough to be your mother.....I sure hope you treat her better....loser!

P

pickup

What?? I did behave! He threw me a curve ball that didn't break and I let it go for strike three. I even let post #58 go by without so much as a whisper.

those hanging curveballs are hard to resist, just floating over the plate, how can u not take a swing?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Fxdwg....get past 20,000 posts and you don't even have to type. Just go to the thread subject you desire and "think" what you want to write.

Thanks for the advice More.... I'm not "moving on" as I want to see what's going on with this thread and I don't want to lose more Honor.... Assuming that I had some to begin with!

Big Babooba

I am posting under the assumption that the Pan American Airlines name might be resurrected as it has been before . Then Big Babooba enterprises will be on the hook for the deal on the filghts.
Pan Am is still around. Do some digging and you'll be surprised.

Big Babooba

How many posts do I need to qualify for a free Timeshare presentation and a free three night stay in some far away place with no guarantee of availability.
Sorry, but Big Babooba Enterprises has not and will not ever involve itself in such a swindle! We do have a hard earned reputation to maintain. (But for the mere sum of $5000 - certified funds only, we can get you into a fantastic timeshare in Crabwell Corners)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What?? I did behave! He threw me a curve ball that didn't break and I let it go for strike three. I even let post #58 go by without so much as a whisper.

If it really was a hanging curve you would've of smacked it...It was a fast ball right down the middle and you got caught lookin...STRike 3...

You have'nt seen the kind of heat I'm capable of...:wink2:

Hey batter, batter....:baseballplayer:

P

pickup

Pan Am is still around. Do some digging and you'll be surprised.

I know, I have seen those railcars for the railcar companie that uses the logo.
but as someone pointed out to me, those don't flie.

taken from wikipedia:

Airlines
The first operated from 1996 to 1998, with a focus on low-cost, long-distance flights between the U.S. and the Caribbean with the IATA airline designator PN.
The second was unrelated to the first and was a small regional carrier based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that operated between 1998 and 2004. It used the IATA code PA, and the ICAO code PAA.
Boston-Maine Airways, a sister company of the second reincarnation, operated the "Pan Am Clipper Connection" brand from 2004 to February 2008.
A domestic airline in the Dominican Republic, descended from the company's first reincarnation, continues to trade as Pan Am Dominicana.
[edit]

How about those planes in the Dominican Republic? Those flie.

Big Babooba

I know, I have seen those railcars for the railcar companie that uses the logo.
but as someone pointed out to me, those don't flie.

taken from wikipedia:

Airlines
The first operated from 1996 to 1998, with a focus on low-cost, long-distance flights between the U.S. and the Caribbean with the IATA airline designator PN.
The second was unrelated to the first and was a small regional carrier based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that operated between 1998 and 2004. It used the IATA code PA, and the ICAO code PAA.
Boston-Maine Airways, a sister company of the second reincarnation, operated the "Pan Am Clipper Connection" brand from 2004 to February 2008.
A domestic airline in the Dominican Republic, descended from the company's first reincarnation, continues to trade as Pan Am Dominicana.
[edit]

How about those planes in the Dominican Republic? Those flie.
Close but no cigar!.......Big Babooba Enterprises reserves the right to change vendors at any time without notice.

P

pickup

I scared dizzee off, he is now reduced to hit and run posts. Run ya coward and take ur crayons with ya.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I scared dizzee off, he is now reduced to hit and run posts. Run ya coward and take ur crayons with ya.

I will protect you from pickup. I will shelter you from his evil ways!!!
I will always have a fresh box of Crayola Crayons - the big 64 box with sharpener- waiting for you.
I am very sure Fethrs, Dilli and More would also protect you from the meanie pickup.

P

pickup

I will protect you from pickup. I will shelter you from his evil ways!!!
I will always have a fresh box of Crayola Crayons - the big 64 box with sharpener- waiting for you.
I am very sure Fethrs, Dilli and More would also protect you from the meanie pickup.

Hide behind their skirts, u varmint!