Advice on MAPP Test?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
1) Yep
2) Absolutely
3) At UPS, Low level, Mid-level or High level are just cogs in a big machine and they are all easily replaced.
No one at UPS is important ... positions are but the person in any position is easily replaced.
If Scott Davis was gone tomorrow, UPS would not miss a beat.
That sounds about right. I'll go back to keeping out of the Partner Paradise since it's pissing into the wind anyway. ;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That sounds about right. I'll go back to keeping out of the Partner Paradise since it's pissing into the wind anyway. ;)

You and anyone else are welcome in the Management forum.
Some actually appreciate non-management input.
As management, we learned to ignore anything we don't care about or agree with a long time ago. :wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
the current management has told so many lies, they probably dont even know their own names!

Which is my point, I can't discern any higher level of truth from drivers and part-timers.

It's a pretty level playing field.

Check out my "Personal Quote" in my BC Profile:

Ignore words, judge by actions.
Pay no attention to what people say...observe their actions.

It's been there since I joined BC and has guided my life for 40+ years.

It's the one constant in human relations.
Everyone thinks they are the bringer of truth to any situation and I have not observed one person in over 50 years that brought truth ... they only bring their version of the truth.

Which is my point, I can't discern any higher level of truth from drivers and part-timers.

Everyone thinks they are the bringer of truth to any situation and I have not observed one person in over 50 years that brought truth ... they only bring their version of the truth.

You really piss me off, when you have a good answer!..............................for a change.:::censored2::censored2:

curiousbrain

To be fair, that works both ways - in the event what you say is right, then you would be proved wrong; however, you might just be a person bringing your version of the truth.

Which begs the question, what is the point of debate at all, if everyone has already made up their own mind? Hm.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To be fair, that works both ways - however, you might just be a person bringing your version of the truth.

That's pretty obvious from my post to which you replied.

Very few, if anyone, here on BC actually debates and everyone's mind is made up.
That's why I rarely try to discuss things on here anymore.