Afghanistan war

island1fox

It can NEVER be Obama's fault --get with the program !

He has only been the most powerful man in the world for six years --two in full control of Congress --now with a magic pen and phone ---but everything STILL going on is Bush .

The Million Dollar Question --If Hillary does become President --and is re-Elected for a second term--in her sixth year ---anything that is wrong ---is it STILL Bushes fault ----???

av8torntn

It can NEVER be Obama's fault --get with the program !

He has only been the most powerful man in the world for six years --two in full control of Congress --now with a magic pen and phone ---but everything STILL going on is Bush .

The Million Dollar Question --If Hillary does become President --and is re-Elected for a second term--in her sixth year ---anything that is wrong ---is it STILL Bushes fault ----???
At the very least it's amusing how incompetent his supporters think he is while at the same time claiming that Bush is some uber competent being that somehow caused Obama to sign all these funding bills that he of course opposed.

island1fox

I NEVER agreed with Nation Building from the very start.

Bush lied when he told us we would not nation build ---After the corrupt UN with Kofi Annan and his son with the food for oil fiasco---when we found no weapons of Mass destruction --or they were already moved to Syria --we should have turned the problem over to the Blue Helmets.

When we removed the Taliban --again we should have left --that place will always be a disaster--Control Terror training camps with Drones ---playing footsey with goat Humpers for years is ridiculous.

Time to bring ALL the troops home --from everywhere around the world.

Secure our border--use the military to re-build infrastructure and for immediate disaster relief --whether it would be New Orleans or the Jersey shore.
Both of those areas still hurting as we give money away to thieves !!!

wkmac

No Wk, Hamid Karzai worked for the CIA as a contractor during the Reagan administration and along side Usama Bin Laden in the mujahadeen. For the last 10 years, Karzai has recieved millions of dollars from the CIA (and yet raceannouncer is worry about state dinners) and has become a rich man.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...acks-of-cia-cash/story-e6frg6so-1226632035058

Financial ties with CIA and the government of Iran
On 28 April 2013, the New York Times revealed that from December 2002 up to the publication date, Karzai's presidential office has been funded with "tens of millions of dollars" of black cash from the CIA in order to buy influence within the Afghan government. The article states that "the cash that does not appear to be subject to the oversight and restrictions." An unnamed American official is quoted by the New York Times as stating, "The biggest source of corruption in Afghanistan was the United States."[105]

On 17 June 2013, Senator Bob Corker put a hold on $75 million intended for electoral programs in Afghanistan after his inqueries of May 2, May 14 and June 13 to the Obama Administration regarding the CIA "ghost money" remained unanswered.[106]

Karzai has also been receiving millions of dollars in cash from the government of Iran.[107] Karzai stated that the money was given as gifts and intended for renovating his Presidential Palace in Kabul."This is transparent. This is something that I've even discussed while I was at Camp David with President Bush."[108]

CIA record:
After obtaining his Master's degree in India, he moved to neighboring Pakistan to work as a fundraiser for the anti-communist mujahideen during the 1980s Soviet war in Afghanistan.[8] The Mujahideen were backed by the United States, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran, and Karzai was a contractor for the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) at the time.[9] While Karzai remained in Pakistan during the Soviet intervention,[10] his siblings emigrated to the United States.[8]

Karzai is no ordinary puppet. He is a rich PUPPET that the BUSH administration created. Now he has our millions of tax payer dollars in his pockets and 6 months left in office. He has no reason to help the USA any longer.

HE SCREWED US, and we made that happen.

THANKS ALOT BUSH!

TOS.

Fully aware of that history and more. And yes after another look I realize who you were speaking. Thus the never mind comment.

wkmac

You might also google and search "Bandar Bush" as he's connected in all of this. He's also been implicated as the go between for the US gov't and the Al Qaeda linked Syrian Rebels we've been funding. The are also connections to Turkey, Pakistan and of course Israel. Many think the Israelis and Sunni Islam are enemies and generally this is true but at a certain level, such as the nations mentioned, there is a core shared interest buried behind the curtains. Most people for example are ignoring the Shai corridor where much of the conflicts of the Middle East are taking place. In the case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" this is alive and well in the Middle East.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You might also google and search "Bandar Bush" as he's connected in all of this. He's also been implicated as the go between for the US gov't and the Al Qaeda linked Syrian Rebels we've been funding. The are also connections to Turkey, Pakistan and of course Israel. Many think the Israelis and Sunni Islam are enemies and generally this is true but at a certain level, such as the nations mentioned, there is a core shared interest buried behind the curtains. Most people for example are ignoring the Shai corridor where much of the conflicts of the Middle East are taking place. In the case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" this is alive and well in the Middle East.

I am well aware of Bandar Bush and his connections to everything.. Maybe you should google search the number 2 owner of FOX news...

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fno2ownerfox.jpg

s-ALWALEED-MURDOCH-large.jpg

prince-articleInline.jpg

murdoch-d880efd2807c2b5cf279e8fcc454cfc44673daad-s6-c30.jpg

This is the second largest shareholder of FOX news corp.

AND yet, none of you wonder why you see constant anti Palestinian, Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Yemen and Russian stories on FOX NEWS daily.

Those of you inclined to "secretly" watch fox news (but dont want to admit it) dont have the first clue who is directing the "narratives" on the daily programming.

You hate the islamists, yet dedicate your days to watching their programming narratives.. Well done.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I NEVER agreed with Nation Building from the very start.

Bush lied when he told us we would not nation build ---After the corrupt UN with Kofi Annan and his son with the food for oil fiasco---when we found no weapons of Mass destruction --or they were already moved to Syria --we should have turned the problem over to the Blue Helmets.

When we removed the Taliban --again we should have left --that place will always be a disaster--Control Terror training camps with Drones ---playing footsey with goat Humpers for years is ridiculous.

Time to bring ALL the troops home --from everywhere around the world.

Secure our border--use the military to re-build infrastructure and for immediate disaster relief --whether it would be New Orleans or the Jersey shore.
Both of those areas still hurting as we give money away to thieves !!!

Lots of people DID. While many objected to it. You are correct on many things in this post. However, we never removed the Taliban, we accomplished nothing in afghanistan. In the helman valley alone, we used 80% of our arms for nothing, only to abandon this hell hole.

Thousands of US military personnel died for nothing in this war. Trillions of dollars spent on a war that made contractors rich and the BUSH croonies even richer.

We are getting out of there and its too bad it didnt come sooner, but politics and the republicans in congress just didnt want to cut off the cash cow to people like Karzai and his croonies.

All Americans should be telling our government to get the heck out of there.

The Taliban are taking it back over, thats what the plan was all along from the jump. The republicans and their contractor buddies just needed to make a few billions first.

Both wars were a mistake and We the people have yet to pay for them.

I think you and I can agree on this one Island,

Respectfully.

TOS.

wkmac

I am well aware of Bandar Bush and his connections to everything.. Maybe you should google search the number 2 owner of FOX news...

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fno2ownerfox.jpg

s-ALWALEED-MURDOCH-large.jpg

prince-articleInline.jpg

murdoch-d880efd2807c2b5cf279e8fcc454cfc44673daad-s6-c30.jpg

This is the second largest shareholder of FOX news corp.

AND yet, none of you wonder why you see constant anti Palestinian, Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Yemen and Russian stories on FOX NEWS daily.

Those of you inclined to "secretly" watch fox news (but dont want to admit it) dont have the first clue who is directing the "narratives" on the daily programming.

You hate the islamists, yet dedicate your days to watching their programming narratives.. Well done.

TOS.

So far nothing new. Keep trying. Search Gladio B and stop playing around the kiddie pool.

island1fox

Lots of people DID. While many objected to it. You are correct on many things in this post. However, we never removed the Taliban, we accomplished nothing in afghanistan. In the helman valley alone, we used 80% of our arms for nothing, only to abandon this hell hole.

Thousands of US military personnel died for nothing in this war. Trillions of dollars spent on a war that made contractors rich and the BUSH croonies even richer.

We are getting out of there and its too bad it didnt come sooner, but politics and the republicans in congress just didnt want to cut off the cash cow to people like Karzai and his croonies.

All Americans should be telling our government to get the heck out of there.

The Taliban are taking it back over, thats what the plan was all along from the jump. The republicans and their contractor buddies just needed to make a few billions first.

Both wars were a mistake and We the people have yet to pay for them.

I think you and I can agree on this one Island,

Respectfully.

TOS.

tos,

Stop with the Political nonsense. The Commander and Chief ---in his very first month could have with Congressional Approval got of us of the hell hole.

I agree it is a hell hole --Bush did it--Bush Stayed blah blah .

Open your eyes ---I agree --we should be out of there --never should have been there ---Enough.

You seem to think the Commander and Chief- the most powerful man in the world has been impotent !!! even with his magic pen is powerless. SIX YEARS AND COUNTING !!!

Remember It was Obama that surged this one --not Bush --although I could care less about Bush or Obama ---The time to leave is LONG overdue !!!!

The puppet government there is now pissing on us ---PULL OUT TOMORROW !!!

I Apologize for the tone ---I believe in this one deeply ---You are right TOS --on this one we can agree !!

Respectfully,
Island

moreluck

golden ticket member
Civilians.....and military too... pack up and leave. Let them patch up their own wounded, settle their own crap. Address our own borders.

MAKAVELI

For University of Michigan history professor Juan Cole, events in Iraq are "an indictment of the George W. Bush administration, which falsely said it was going into Iraq because of a connection between Al-Qaeda and Baghdad.