Ahmed, The Terrorist

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is Turkey our enemy? How about Indonesia, or Jordan? What about the Kurds? Those are all Muslim countries or groups that happen to be stable, secular and modern. They have been fighting ISIS and radical extremists for longer than we have.
I don't think the enemy is a country....It's radical Islam and it can be anywhere.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The parents are trying to claim that Ahmed has PTSD . Unfortunately they should have waited until after all the media appearances to make their claim .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I don't think the enemy is a country....It's radical Islam and it can be anywhere.
With the key word being "radical."

It is a statistical fact that the overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims are not radical. A fact which appears to be lost upon many from the right wing.

Sportello

Actually, you would fit the definition closer than I would.

When I link, the source is included. When I don't link, those are my own thoughts, not plagiarized. I rarely post memes and I never re-post chain emails.

I have tried to carry on thoughtful conversations, as much as that is possible on BC. I always check sources and don't just spray the forum with nonsense.

Who's the troll?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually, you would fit the definition closer than I would.

When I link, the source is included. When I don't link, those are my own thoughts, not plagiarized. I rarely post memes and I never re-post chain emails.

I have tried to carry on thoughtful conversations, as much as that is possible on BC. I always check sources and don't just spray the forum with nonsense.

Who's the troll?
you!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Oh, so when you and your pals want to nuke an entire country because there are lots of radical Muslims contained therein, you are wrong? I thought Republicans loved "make them a parking lot by continuous bombing" solutions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But Rod ,
no matter who does it or even if they do it to themselves , some idiots will still blame it on the Jews .
maxresdefault.jpg

Nimnim

The Nim
With the key word being "radical."

It is a statistical fact that the overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims are not radical. A fact which appears to be lost upon many from the right wing.

I fully agree that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not radical, but studies show there's well over a billion muslims in the world, if even 0.01% of a billion are radical that still amounts to 100k. I know many muslims personally, the mechanic I take my car to is one of them. I like to believe in people, but when you're dealing with that many people the possibility still exists. I wouldn't call for a ban on muslims, but it isn't unwarranted to keep an eye on the activity that leads to violence.

I hate this is even a discussion, but we could probably equate it to the talk about gun control. The vast majority isn't an issue. it's really far to the edge fringe groups that cause the trouble.

Edit: When I say activity that leads to violence I don't mean being muslim. I mean those groups that provide the information to create bombs, or train people to assault areas violently. They exist and even as a vast minority they can cause large amounts of damage if not stopped.

trickpony1

History reflects that right after Pearl Harbor all Japanese in the country were detained.

I wonder why?

I know....it must have been the "right wing nuts"........

Sportello

History reflects that right after Pearl Harbor all Japanese in the country were detained.

I wonder why?

I know....it must have been the "right wing nuts"........
Only Japanese on the West coast only were sent to camps. It was California farmers (right wing) who led the charge to relocate Japanese to internment camps. It eliminated competition for them. All survivors were given reparations.

What is it you are suggesting?