Alan Grayson

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Nimnim, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

I searched and the only thing that I could find was about Grayson and a restaurant so I didn't think this would blend well with that thread.

So Alan Grayson is having marital troubles, I hadn't heard his wife filed for divorce, but I guess after he lost his election in 2010 only to grab a house seat again in a newly created district he has fallen out of the spotlight and as such the news doesn't care until he either does something big in a government setting or potential criminal charges are filed.
  2. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

For those that don't want to read the link his wife has been granted a domestic violence injunction while the police investigate whether or not Mr. Grayson assaulted his wife or as he claims she hit him and he left.
  3. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Why is this a story?

There are plenty of republicans who have done the same recently, is this what current events is?

4. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

You've started these threads before. What's the real problem you have with this one?
  5. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

Liberal Democrat --in fact Grayson is more than that - He is a hate spewing Idiot !!
  6. av8torntn

I read somewhere we were short clowns. Guess they forgot to count him.
  7. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

Does everything have to get political? It happens to all sectors in society. I say if there was domestic violence, send them to jail.
  8. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Grayson is not perfect, who is in politics but I give Grayson some cred as he joined with Ron Paul to fight the Federal Reserve and he pushed them hard.
  9. av8torntn

Everything doesn't have to be political but Grayson is as political as it gets.
  10. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Name a few who are still in office.
  11. brett636

brett636 Well-Known Member

Considering Grayson is in Washington to represent a group of people I believe its best those people know that he is now painting them as a group that supports violence against women. This is important information in an election year where the people will get a chance to redeem themselves from this new label before it starts to stick with the democrat party as a whole.

Isn't it ironic that the party that purports to be supporters of women will most likely go to great lengths to cover for this potential woman batterer?
  12. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

His wife is probably a Conservative --Therefore to a Lib ---any abuse is acceptable.