Amazon contract up?

BlackCoffee

Mine was fine. Did you end up having to work?

yes. UPS doesn't give a :censored2: about the employees and their families we didn't have off if that's what you mean. I did decide and go in. there was approx. only 60 percent attendance. lots of people called in. there is always poor attendance on sundays, dont know why UPS even keeps us working on sunday, but easter sunday the attendance was quite poor.

my hub works all Sundays. even Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day.

we even get screwed out of 3 days weekends because we work the Sunday before Memorial Day and Labor day

BlackCoffee

So do we have more whining to look forward to on Mother's Day or are you going to man up and realize that working holidays that fall on Sundays is part of the job?

just telling it like it is dude.

no manning up necessary I am not going in on Mother's Day. many others are calling i as well.

yeah, sunday part of a job that deals with boxes. LOL!!

BlackCoffee

i think the guys I heard this from know about FNN. must be some validity to it. most workers in my hub are happy that we may be losing Amazon.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

yes. UPS doesn't give a :censored2: about the employees and their families we didn't have off if that's what you mean. I did decide and go in. there was approx. only 60 percent attendance. lots of people called in. there is always poor attendance on sundays, dont know why UPS even keeps us working on sunday, but easter sunday the attendance was quite poor.

my hub works all Sundays. even Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day.

we even get screwed out of 3 days weekends because we work the Sunday before Memorial Day and Labor day
It's too bad they put a gun to your head, forcing you to work Sundays... Oh wait....