Amazon contract up?

box_beeyotch

A response most here consider common knowledge.

It's cool he can call you names or whatever and start stupid pointless threads, but I bet he will have fun working tonight while your sitting at home watching tv with a beer in your hand. It's funny how every thread from this cry baby always goes back to having to work Sundays.

MassWineGuy

From my FedEx perspective, it seems that Amazon spreads shipments among us, you guys and the post office. It's also what I see as a Prime customer.

alwaysoverallowed

It's cool he can call you names or whatever and start stupid pointless threads, but I bet he will have fun working tonight while your sitting at home watching tv with a beer in your hand. It's funny how every thread from this cry baby always goes back to having to work Sundays.
This the best way to spend a Sunday

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
I DR all amazon pkgs in front of usps amazon's and behind the fed-ex amazons.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Oh boy oh boy. Another "we are losing Amazon" thread. Wish I had a fist full of quarters for every time one of these popped up.
Seriously...we need to implement some code in the forum like

if (OpPostCount < 100) & (originalPost contains "Amazon" && ("grapevine" || "rumor")) {
flog(threadStarter);
ban(threadStarter);
deleteThread();
} else {
echo "Congrats, your post wasn't dumb";
}

rod

Retired 22 years
I know nothing about Amazon contracts but I do know that last week I read in a Texas paper in an Amazon ad a list of about 25 zip codes around the Dallas area that now offered SAME DAY Amazon delivery via an Amazon truck to a pickup box in your area.

Browndriver5

I wonder if we have made some sort of sweet deal with Amazon the reasoning for all the hiring and us not caring so much about fed ex buying tnt. Just a thought

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wonder if we have made some sort of sweet deal with Amazon the reasoning for all the hiring and us not caring so much about fed ex buying tnt. Just a thought
Uh yeah Amazon gets a sweet deal. That's pretty well known.

If we charges them full price they would of likely went bankrupt by now.

Browndriver5

I don't that we are getting larger percentage so much that people are just ordering more and more stuff
I just remember when I went to driving school Roswell was hiring 30 drivers to be full time so I requested to just transfer and lose my senority to be an off the street hire and my driving instructor told me to be patient that this summer something would be announced. Now I know everyone is full of :censored2: at ups but idk just seems odd with everything that is occurring