Amazon contractor delivered 1byone.com package on Friday

BROWNCAT

Don't know what the hell just happened but on Tuesday I bought something at 1byone.com and was delivered on Friday by one Amazon contractor with an Amazon label. I'm checking the vendor to see if its related to amazon and on the FAQ and it says this:

Q: Who will deliver my order?
A: Your order will be dispatched from Amazon fulfillment center, and we use a variety of carriers to deliver our orders. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the choice of a particular courier for your order....
The day is coming folks.... :hang:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't know what the hell just happened but on Tuesday I bought something at 1byone.com and was delivered on Friday by one Amazon contractor with an Amazon label. I'm checking the vendor to see if its related to amazon and on the FAQ and it says this:

A: Your order will be dispatched from Amazon fulfillment center, and we use a variety of carriers to deliver our orders. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the choice of a particular courier for your order....
Geez,
Where the hell Booneyvale do you live?

Guess I should go loom for a new job right now

Turdferguson

Just a turd

OMG. A company that sells products on Amazon uses an Amazon delivery service.
We are DOOMED! !!!!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would sell it like this:

Want to use other shippers? Fine, good luck in December. No year round contract- no peak service.

rod

Retired 22 years
I can't wait until the day when Amazon pulls their volume and hangs out their shingle in delivery service.

Peak season will be bearable again.

I hope you are just joking and don't think that is what would actually happen. If UPS did lose Amazon they would just lay off a bunch of people / combine routes and things would still be a cluster friend. I don't know what UPS was like pre 1970's but when I started in 71 it was a cluster friend and it will be forever. Its just the way they like to operate.