Amazon Extending Prime Discount to EBT Card Holders

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I believe you to be less liberal than you think you are.
And so you think I should participate in a discussion where your intent is to prove me wrong.
Explain to me again why I should answer your question which is unrelated to this thread?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Only if it doesn't cost any money!
Otherwise, I am as Liberal as they come.
Do you believe in never ending welfare, or should able bodied people work?
r u an independent

OK ... I'll go along with your little ditty.
I might learn something about myself.

I don't believe in Welfare if it involves taking from individuals and redistributing to others.

Able bodied people should work if they want to.

I am a nothing ... I don't particularly believe in 'parties'. I usually vote Libertarian if a candidate is on the ballot.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I don't believe in Welfare if it involves taking from individuals and redistributing to others.

I am a nothing ... I don't particularly believe in 'parties'. I usually vote Libertarian if a candidate is on the ballot.
Interesting choice of words in your last statement. What if they DON'T want to work and prefer to get food stamps and be on welfare?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pride don't feed the family......money does.

You've paid into it all these years. If you need it, use it.
The same goes for social security when you retire or SSDI if you are injured or unable to work.
As long as I'm able bodied I will find a way to feed my child, that doesn't involve anyone else's money except her other parent.

If necessary, I would apply for SSDI and will definitely apply for SS when it's time.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

yes able bodied people should work and it should be a requirement, I feel the same way.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I dont have a problem with people who welfare because they hit a rough patch and need the help. I am bothered by those who have no plan to get off it and have no plan. Welfare used to have a bad connection with it. Now it dont in society

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

See, MB is no Pinko-Commie!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Pride don't feed the family......money does.

You've paid into it all these years. If you need it, use it.
The same goes for social security when you retire or SSDI if you are injured or unable to work.

Trick, how many younger enlisted folks did you serve with who had to sign up for some sort of financial help from the government?