American ninja warrior

9.5er

Any of you watch this show? My son loves to watch it so we usually watch it together.

Well there was a Fed Ex driver on the show tonight. His intro before his run showed him at work. He was sprinting back and forth to his truck. He also said he became his Sups best driver by running 44 stops in 2 1/2 hours.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard.

wayfair

swollen member
Any of you watch this show? My son loves to watch it so we usually watch it together.

Well there was a Fed Ex driver on the show tonight. His intro before his run showed him at work. He was sprinting back and forth to his truck. He also said he became his Sups best driver by running 44 stops in 2 1/2 hours.

44 stops in 2.5 hours??
pfft

km3

Ah, FedEx. Running off stops (literally), leaving their bulkhead doors open, leaving the engine running, parking on the wrong side of the street, not ringing the bell or knocking...Amateurs.

The last time I was a helper my driver mocked FedEx every chance he got. "Walking is hard!" -- In reference to a driver that parked on the wrong side of the street...so he could run the stop off from the driver-side door.

wayfair

swollen member
I can do roughly 17- 20 stops per hour averaged... depends on preload!

I have dipped below 12 an hour.... country route... loved it minus the dust!!!. love the rain!

Box Ox

When he said 44 stops in 2.5 hours i scoffed quite loudly and said, "that's cute!!" My wife nearly :censored2: herself. LOL.

We laugh, but John Q. Public is probably still like:

2232235.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ah, FedEx. Running off stops (literally), leaving their bulkhead doors open, leaving the engine running, parking on the wrong side of the street, not ringing the bell or knocking...Amateurs.

The last time I was a helper my driver mocked FedEx every chance he got. "Walking is hard!" -- In reference to a driver that parked on the wrong side of the street...so he could run the stop off from the driver-side door.

One of the first things that I was taught as a new driver was to never disparage the competition.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch

I saw that last night as well, couldn't stop laughing "run gunner" haha

Cementups

Box Monkey
I can do roughly 17- 20 stops per hour averaged... depends on preload!

I have dipped below 12 an hour.... country route... loved it minus the dust!!!. love the rain!

When I'm in town I can do 30-45 stops/hour. But when I head out to the country I'm down in that 12-15 stop range.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I consider myself to be an efficient driver but I am pushing it at 20-22 SPORH.

30-45? Are you throwing them out newspaper style as you drive by?
Nah. Some of my stuff is pretty tight. And when you have addresses like 2219, 2221 and 2220 all getting stuff, it's easy to dump stops when they come off in clusters like that.

Tough Guy

To be fair, there are times i park on the driver side. Sometimes it's actually safer.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
FedEx air and ground are completely different, would think you tards would know that. Area size makes all the difference