Any 710 updates?

scisector9

There was team care meeting this past weekend for 710 I was unable to attend but besides that I haven't heard any details about the tentative agreement reached. We are supposedly getting ballots in the mail soon. I was encouraged to vote no. I haven't seen any details and only info online states it has been rather secretive. Is that a bad sign?
Thanks.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Former Steward

There was team care meeting this past weekend for 710 I was unable to attend but besides that I haven't heard any details about the tentative agreement reached. We are supposedly getting ballots in the mail soon. I was encouraged to vote no. I haven't seen any details and only info online states it has been rather secretive. Is that a bad sign?
Thanks.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I heard that ballots would not go out until all of the Team Care meetings were done. Personally I hope it drags out for months so I can still have good insurance for as long as possible. As soon as this contract is ratified my insurance will go to crap. The teamsters dropped the ball on this one making them like every other union in America! Weak !!

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I heard that ballots would not go out until all of the Team Care meetings were done. Personally I hope it drags out for months so I can still have good insurance for as long as possible. As soon as this contract is ratified my insurance will go to crap. The teamsters dropped the ball on this one making them like every other union in America! Weak !!
Sorry! We voted down the Western Supplement and Andy M went to work and got us a pretty decent carve out.

It's virtually identical to the company plan but we're paying most of our pension increases to establish the medical trust fund financial reserves.

Well, its better than a sharp stick in the eye.