Any BC members ever get reprimanded for threads/posts?

Innerstate27

Hi everyone I was just wondering if it has ever happened or if it is even possible for BC members to be reprimanded by management for their threads/posts? With everyone seeming to be relatively anonymous username wise I'd find it difficult for management to pinpoint who's who and one would hope they'd have better things to do than try to track down BC members but when it comes to ups nothing would really surprise me so please let me know.

P.S. I've only been a BC member since november but I wanted to tell everyone that I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's threads/posts.

L

Loufan

maybe i should've been less anonymous with my username. oh well, i don't post anything that'll get me in trouble anyway. I just ask lots of questions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
what they mean is STUG 's pictures of Where is the diad got him a bunch of trouble. Seems he acquired his own corporate monitor.
Myself, unfortunately have given out to much personal info and my id is well known in my center, so far so good.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
i never have, and they do know who i am, as i have never been too discrete about my identity. and seeing i no longer get my pay from them, there is a limited amount of action they could take

but others have ......ah ....shall we say, oversteped the policy bounds a time or two, and have been smacked on the back of the hand a time or two, and been made to stand in the corner.

but that is about as bad as it has been.

cheryl and the mod squad pretty much keeps it within bounds to where most people wont get into trouble.

d

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have never had a single word said to me by management. And I have posted my picture and work location on here many times. Everybody has gripes about work, it doesn't matter if you are salaried or hourly. In private conversations, my supervisors complain about the same things that I do. As far as posting on here, I just recommend that you don't post any real names.

I don`t worry about it because it`s not me posting this stuff. It`s my evil twin. And since he doesn`t work for UPS they can`t touch me.......I mean him.

Hubrat98

Those RAMSEY I.T. manager folks sure are touchy about what is said about them. They monitor this crap and go around the RAMSEY building trying to figure out who the poster is.

A district manager level person PM'd a co-worker/close friend of mine to meet him in his office in Ramsey to talk about some BC postings. He only knew the person by their BC id, and wanted to meet in person. I am sure that meeting would have went well for that poster!

Another poster named RAMSEY500 caused quite a stir for awhile, but then fell off the face of the earth. She sure had their # and frustrated the heck out of them.

The BCer should have rounded-up everyone possible to go to the DM's office. Then they could all stand up and proclaim, "I am Spartacus!"

browniehound

I have never had a single word said to me by management. And I have posted my picture and work location on here many times. Everybody has gripes about work, it doesn't matter if you are salaried or hourly. In private conversations, my supervisors complain about the same things that I do. As far as posting on here, I just recommend that you don't post any real names.

Scratch,
As well you shouldn't have. Remember the small right of free speech garunteed to every American?

You're not publishing industry secrets here, are you? That would be a entire different ball game

Unless you take an oath to not disperse information, how can anyone one be reprimanded for publishing their own opinion about UPS?

Do we still live in a free country?