Any BC members ever get reprimanded for threads/posts?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Innerstate27, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Innerstate27

Innerstate27 New Member

Hi everyone I was just wondering if it has ever happened or if it is even possible for BC members to be reprimanded by management for their threads/posts? With everyone seeming to be relatively anonymous username wise I'd find it difficult for management to pinpoint who's who and one would hope they'd have better things to do than try to track down BC members but when it comes to ups nothing would really surprise me so please let me know.

P.S. I've only been a BC member since november but I wanted to tell everyone that I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's threads/posts.
  2. rod

rod retired and happy

step up to the mic STUG:wink2:
  3. Loufan

Loufan New Member

maybe i should've been less anonymous with my username. oh well, i don't post anything that'll get me in trouble anyway. I just ask lots of questions.
  4. iowa boy

iowa boy Well-Known Member

Hoax comes to mind too.
  5. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

what they mean is STUG 's pictures of Where is the diad got him a bunch of trouble. Seems he acquired his own corporate monitor.
    Myself, unfortunately have given out to much personal info and my id is well known in my center, so far so good.
  6. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

i never have, and they do know who i am, as i have never been too discrete about my identity. and seeing i no longer get my pay from them, there is a limited amount of action they could take

but others have ......ah ....shall we say, oversteped the policy bounds a time or two, and have been smacked on the back of the hand a time or two, and been made to stand in the corner.

but that is about as bad as it has been.

cheryl and the mod squad pretty much keeps it within bounds to where most people wont get into trouble.

7. dragracer66

dragracer66 Active Member

Oh Yes!!! At PCM about 2 years ago. There is a thread on here that I started about it....
  8. rod

rod retired and happy

it helps to be retired and don't give a :poop: :wink2:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

I'd like to see them try that. They'd get laughed at.
  10. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I have never had a single word said to me by management. And I have posted my picture and work location on here many times. Everybody has gripes about work, it doesn't matter if you are salaried or hourly. In private conversations, my supervisors complain about the same things that I do. As far as posting on here, I just recommend that you don't post any real names.
  11. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I don`t worry about it because it`s not me posting this stuff. It`s my evil twin. And since he doesn`t work for UPS they can`t touch me.......I mean him.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. satellitedriver

satellitedriver Moderator Staff Member

Never have I heard a peep.
    It would not take very much sleuth work to know who I am or where I work.

13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

There is no way they could ever put 2 and 2 together and figure out who i am.:funny:
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Hubrat98

Hubrat98 New Member

The BCer should have rounded-up everyone possible to go to the DM's office. Then they could all stand up and proclaim, "I am Spartacus!"
  15. upssalesguy

upssalesguy UPS Defender

i dont tell anyone I post here, nor do most people know what district I reside.

and I'd like to keep it that way.
  16. browniehound

browniehound Well-Known Member

As well you shouldn't have. Remember the small right of free speech garunteed to every American?

You're not publishing industry secrets here, are you? That would be a entire different ball game

Unless you take an oath to not disperse information, how can anyone one be reprimanded for publishing their own opinion about UPS?

Do we still live in a free country?
  17. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

As far as I know I am the only one out of my ctr that posts here. I have never heard anything from anyone about it.
  18. satellitedriver

Yes, but, we will have to pay taxes to keep it that way.

19. worthlessdriver

worthlessdriver New Member

I have seen your screen name writen in black marker on the side of a feeder in Louisiana
  20. satellitedriver

Mums da woird.