Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
OP - I suggest high-quality work shoes or boots, so your feet don't hurt and you get more than a couple months use. From experience, the boots I buy guarantee at least two years, usually longer. And I always cringe when people buy $40 work boots from Wal-Mart, etc. and buy them multiple times a year.

Also, I suggest "Mad grip" work gloves. You can find them online, Amazon etc.. They are expensive but easily the best, best grip, best fit, last the longest.
Brilliant advice, sir. Have her buy a $150 pair of expensive boots when she hasnt even started the job....what if she ends up quitting in a month?

PT Car Washer

Brilliant advice, sir. Have her buy a $150 pair of expensive boots when she hasnt even started the job....what if she ends up quitting in a month?
I have to agree with you on not spending a lot of money on a job she may not keep. A lot of new employees never come back the second day or the second week. Some take off during break. Try DAV or other thrift stores and buy something cheap to get you through the first couple days or weeks. Only requirement is all leather shoes.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have to agree with you on not spending a lot of money on a job she may not keep. A lot of new employees never come back the second day or the second week. Some take off during break. Try DAV or other thrift stores and buy something cheap to get you through the first couple days or weeks. Only requirement is all leather shoes.
They require work boots in my building. Wal-Mart Brahma makes a mid size work boot and a high top boot (ends at your lower calf)...both are steel toe and I've been wearing either style for 10 years. They start around 30 bucks (the high top boots are a little more... about $45) and I use Dr Scholls work insoles with them.