Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Gel caps or regular? When I first trained for a 1/2 marathon I was popping them like candy for a couple weeks.
I've never really gotten this but I guess it depends on each individual's pain tolerance.

My brother in law popped all kinds of ibprofen when he started lifting. I'd never seen anyone do that for sore muscles before.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I take the regular. Try not to do it too often. Sometimes I don't have a choice
200w.gif

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I've never really gotten this but I guess it depends on each individual's pain tolerance.

My brother in law popped all kinds of ibprofen when he started lifting. I'd never seen anyone do that for sore muscles before.

It can do wonders. I was running for 1.5 months sucking up the soreness and that some told me to try taking a few advil. I did and felt much better. I stopped once my body got used to running. (I was not a runner prior)

oldngray

nowhere special
It can do wonders. I was running for 1.5 months sucking up the soreness and that some told me to try taking a few advil. I did and felt much better. I stopped once my body got used to running. (I was not a runner prior)

If you take too much or keep taking it regularly for a long time it does have some bad side effects (like all other NSAIDs). Ok when taken in moderation though.