Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
For a 'job interview'. Idgaf if the interview is for UPS or making tacos at Taco Bell....you look neat and presentable and show up on time. That's called being a responsible adult.
Again, I didn't say dress up, but you don't wear sweatpants to a job interview.
If the email said it's an option, then it might be a "working " interview.

Nothing wrong if ups made it an option

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If the email said it's an option, then it might be a "working " interview.

Nothing wrong if ups made it an option
The OP asked if sweatpants were acceptable. It is my understanding that UPS didn't suggest anything except wear sneakers or boots (no open toed shoes). My opinion is sweatpants are not appropriate for any job interview. Other opnions may vary.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
go in there and DEMAND small sort ( very light work )

tell them you'll sue for discrimination if you don't get that job and the hours you want.

and if they look at you funny threaten them with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

you'll fit right in with the new UPS.
Says the fake circle of honor retired feeder driver for.....

Independent contractor Inc.

Certainly you've never worked ups ever.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The OP asked if sweatpants were acceptable. It is my understanding that UPS didn't suggest anything except wear sneakers or boots (no open toed shoes). My opinion is sweatpants are not appropriate for any job interview. Other opnions may vary.
Ups did say "casual " not business casual.

You're right if this was a normal interview. Ups PT interviews are really not that harsh anymore.

They just want you to be able to work and breathe now.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman

I was fine for the tour a girl came in shorts and a tee shirt another wore athletic leggings. If I didn't tell you they were sweats you wouldn't have known it. Not the old school gym teacher type. It was not an interview just the tour

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was fine for the tour a girl came in shorts and a tee shirt another wore athletic leggings. If I didn't tell you they were sweats you wouldn't have known it. Not the old school gym teacher type. It was not an interview just the tour
Gonna need a pic to verify if what you wore was appropriate or not

twoweeled

Try driving sometime if you want to ruin your knees.
Arthroscopy on both my knees! LOL! You not lie, Gumby man!
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ups did say "casual " not business casual.

You're right if this was a normal interview. Ups PT interviews are really not that harsh anymore.

They just want you to be able to work and breathe now.
I'm only going by what I've seen and heard about in my building. That, and I won't even leave my house in sweatpants. I've never been on a UPS tour, nor did I have an interview.