Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Sorting the "slide" or small sorts where the package size will fit through a coat hanger?

"Sort" is a vague term. We would need to know if you saw "high volume pick off", "primary sort aisle" "small sort" or "preload boxline slide sort".

They were sorting in the area with the color coding. Big boxes that looked heavy. Most were men but there were at least 3+ women. She she sai they get paid a $1 extra. (don't know the actual name) but you needed to be there 30 to apply, I think

twoweeled

They said most of us would be loading. I thought that looked worst of all. The 2 guy that were down unloading made it look like a piece of cake (but I know better ). The loading definitely scared me the most.
Loading's tough. You'll lose weight. If your meaty, you'll probably call it a day. If your lean, you'll still lose weight, even though you think you have none to spare. Loading will result in a back problem too, as someone else pointed out. Soon someone will be out your back door, yelling at you. That's what they do. Someone will be yelling at him later on, as they did at the beginning of his shift.
Welcome everyone, to "Fantasy Island"!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Loading's tough. You'll lose weight. If your meaty, you'll probably call it a day. If your lean, you'll still lose weight, even though you think you have none to spare. Loading will result in a back problem too, as someone else pointed out. Soon someone will be out your back door, yelling at you. That's what they do. Someone will be yelling at him later on, as they did at the beginning of his shift.
Welcome everyone, to "Fantasy Island"!!
Loading also destroys your knees over time. I wore a knee brace to help with pain my last few years of loading. After I got moved....I no longer need it.