Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Flip it over; that's how old I am.

There was this one part time supervisor that was 62 and he started out loading for about five years then went into part time supervisor. He just retired a few months ago. However I though this guy was going to fall over every time he came out in my area. Bed knees, bed hips, you name it he had it.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Yea I can't imagine what your body feels like. I just know another ten to 20 years at ups my body isn't going to be in to good of shape.

I'm ready to leave; about 6 more months.
I will be the oldest driver to ever retire from package at my center.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
There was this one part time supervisor that was 62 and he started out loading for about five years then went into part time supervisor. He just retired a few months ago. However I though this guy was going to fall over every time he came out in my area. Bed knees, bed hips, you name it he had it.

I knew an old girl that had bed hips.....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I am not feamle but the tour really isn't anything special. They just take you around the building and show you stuff. They kind of keep you out of the high stress area's and the area's that get the most stuff. At least they did at my tour. I seen some people dress up and I seen some people not dress up. I seen one guy wear a suit for the tour. I think that is a little overboard. Just wear something suitable and you should be fine.
A suit..lmao... They would take a granny using a walker... Ups probably has a higher turnover rate than Walmart....

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Female Package handler Follow up *hired* I got the job (no surprise for most of you) Lol
Thanks for all the tips and help.

I should be starting next week. They have to do my background check. "For me" the whole process took 9 business days from start to finish.

I will post updates to help any future females interested in package handling. If I survive the first month. Lol

Now the "fun" part begins *sarcasm* (I mean enthusiasm) lol

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Female Package handler Follow up *hired* I got the job (no surprise for most of you) Lol

I should be starting next week. They have to do my background check. "For me" the whole process took 9 business days from start to finish.

I will post updates to help any future females interested in package handling. If I survive the first month. Lol

Good luck

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I remember working in the hub and they would bring new hires in as a group to tour...once in a while there were girls that came through and you would not believe the number of mouths that would drop and drool running down the chins of some of the guys...for some of the homliest women. Worst than being drunk at a bar and taking home the girl with glasses and buckteeth thinking she is a playboy playmate..amazing what working at 2 am will do to a person

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I remember working in the hub and they would bring new hires in as a group to tour...once in a while there were girls that came through and you would not believe the number of mouths that would drop and drool running down the chins of some of the guys...for some of the homliest women. Worst than being drunk at a bar and taking home the girl with glasses and buckteeth thinking she is a playboy playmate..amazing what working at 2 am will do to a person
I would love to hear that story from the other perspective. How many riped hot body studs with 6 pack abs were looking back at you from behind those cardboard boxes as you walked through the tour. Lol

Congratulations