Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

watdaflock?

go in there and DEMAND small sort ( very light work )

tell them you'll sue for discrimination if you don't get that job and the hours you want.

and if they look at you funny threaten them with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

you'll fit right in with the new UPS.

You know what? Your ignorance amazes me. I busted my ass for 9 years humping cardboard into PC's to get my easy job in small sort. How long did you work preload again? Then kindly STFU about what you don't know.
attachment.php

you don't know sarcasm???

give me a freakin break.

lol It's bb58, what do you expect?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I told you you'd do fine. go to work and do the best you can. always , always , work safely and work the methods they train you with.

do NOT start with new boots. you'll be sorry. use broke in sturdy work shoes or boots.

One thing you will learn the first day are co-workers that will make friends with you and tell you how bad the company is and always complaining. don't pay attention to them. make friends with positive people. make up your own mind about things.

if you start with a good attitude , you will always be a success no matter what you do.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
What's the over/under on how long she lasts? I am betting less than a month, if not closer to 2 weeks.
Let's just say that I am a fairly good judge of character.
Will you be wearing your McDonald's uniform in the picture?
I just don't think she has the chutzpa to last.

What vacation?
Too late.
Maybe THIS is why you are divorced, alone, terrible with women and have no hope of having a meaningful relationship that you don't have to pay by the hour.

When you get done verbally abusing women, do you physically abuse them too??

Because you have all the traits of a serial abuser of women.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Nope.

I just think that she needs to read more and post less.

I've read plenty the past 2 weeks here and all over the web. Plus YouTube videos. I will only know once I get in it. The goal is to try not to fail, or give up before I even start. Then why bother.

I totally appreciate everyones honesty.

Last edited:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I told you you'd do fine. go to work and do the best you can. always , always , work safely and work the methods they train you with.

do NOT start with new boots. you'll be sorry. use broke in sturdy work shoes or boots.

One thing you will learn the first day are co-workers that will make friends with you and tell you how bad the company is and always complaining. don't pay attention to them. make friends with positive people. make up your own mind about things.

if you start with a good attitude , you will always be a success no matter what you do.

Impressed.