Anyone else getting these?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
No....that would be merchandise exchange and it is not nearly as bad as it sounds.

It is when you have one thats Saturday Air and its 11:40 and you still have 3 other 12 noon commits afterwards! That was the only one I ever had and of course it was an oxygen machine for some hoarder in public housing. I never wanted to shower more in my life than I did when I left that apartment. :sick:

Ms.PacMan

I have a lot of these but but haven't had one that's closed or NI yet.

So they will require a second attempt the same day?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_9811.GIF

iowa boy

Had one of these about a month ago. Was about 10 miles away and was told to go back for a second attempt. Found out medication inside was worth about 10 grand after the guy signed for it. Cost UPS about 25 minutes in overtime for me to reattempt, but gotta work as directed.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Had one of these about a month ago. Was about 10 miles away and was told to go back for a second attempt. Found out medication inside was worth about 10 grand after the guy signed for it. Cost UPS about 25 minutes in overtime for me to reattempt, but gotta work as directed.

You can bet UPS still turned a monster profit just off insuring it.

UPS wins and you win!

Chnandler Bong

Was my thought also. If it's not on my way back. I'm not doing a 2nd attempt. It could be 30-50 miles out of my way. Ain't happening

All we do is provide a service, and this is a service we now offer. Good luck on your next career to anyone that can't understand that. Geesh...it's not like they're asking us to do it off the clock? Let them know if it will cause a problem (like 9.5 or HOS violation), but then work as directed.