Anyone else getting these?

Brisket

IMG_4431.JPG

These ?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
had a driver bring me one today as an "intercept" except the intercept was that he was supposed to reattempt delivery. it was medicine, next day air, had that sticker and was going to a doctors office. driver sheeted closed 1 in the morning before the intercept came through. if i remember right it was a UDI proactive response intercept. i had to bring it to the CMs attention and he said that he was having a pcm in the morning about this. apparently the drivers will most definitely be making a 2nd delivery attempt on these in the future. at least in our center where the routes are pretty tight in a suburban community.

UPS Proactive Response

bumped

I've had to reattempt on a certain address that gets medicine like this for a couple years. After the second time of getting the reattempt message I now just make my first attempt as I'm coming into the building. The second attempt comes in now after I'm in the building or have punched out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've had to reattempt on a certain address that gets medicine like this for a couple years. After the second time of getting the reattempt message I now just make my first attempt as I'm coming into the building. The second attempt comes in now after I'm in the building or have punched out.

They waited until we were on the belt before running the air. As one of these packages were coming down the belt I pointed out to the drivers near my car what they were and what their requirements were. None of them had ever heard of this new service.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had two of those parcels for one house yesterday. Long driveway was drifted over. DR-End of Driveway.
Both parcels had stickers on them that stated "Refrigerate-Do Not Freeze." Minus 25 degree windchill yesterday. Think they froze!

The Driver

I drive.
Had two of those parcels for one house yesterday. Long driveway was drifted over. DR-End of Driveway.
Both parcels had stickers on them that stated "Refrigerate-Do Not Freeze." Minus 25 degree windchill yesterday. Think they froze!

Upstate is going to ask you if you put "dangerous conditions" in the Remarks column.