Anyone else kind of annoyed by these three sticky topics at the top of the discussion forum?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I like them because everyone new reads them before posting questions pertaining to new hires, FAQ, and customer issues. It really cuts down on the amount of questions and posts made by people. The search feature is also a great tool everyone uses to dig up old threads about random topics to get answers to.

UPSGUY72

Not a problem for me. I like them help people get quick answer to some frequent repeat question new people to the site have.

image.jpg
Not a problem for me. I like them help people get quick answer to some frequent repeat question new people to the site have.
Your post kinda reminds me of yoda

Travwise

I love that people think repeat or similar posts are a problem. Original ideas or thoughts are a finite resource, and we :censored2:ing work at UPS. It's not that hard or interesting, sorry. Let people ask what they want to ask. It's the purpose of a forum.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I love that people think repeat or similar posts are a problem. Original ideas or thoughts are a finite resource, and we :censored2:ing work at UPS. It's not that hard or interesting, sorry. Let people ask what they want to ask. It's the purpose of a forum.

The stickies were added in the hopes that they would answer the majority of questions that new members may have. The search function is also there to answer any questions that may not be addressed through the stickies. While it may be easier to just start a new thread, the majority of the time what you think may be a new question or issue has already been asked and addressed several times in the past. This is especially true during Peak when seasonal employees are curious as to what their status will be after 12/24.