Anyone use a speaker for music?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's UPS policy. You are now driving hearing inpaired if you are wearing headphones.

During your DOT physical, the doctor stands on the other side of the room and whispers in the other direction and you are expected to repeat what he/she says. Hearing is a relevant part of driving.
They don't do that on our dot physical. We go into this little booth and put these earphones on and it plays beeps, we have this lil push button thing we push when we hear a beep in 1 of the earphones. Low beeps and higher beeps, always a guessing game on some of the super low beeps, never have heard anybody failing the hearing part of it lol.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Google play music,10$ a month, downloaded ALOT of diff music. Use a cobra airwave bluetooth speaker..blasts my death .metal all day

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Don't use anything while delivering but if I'm shuttling or taking long drives to and from my Saturday areas I use a portable JBL speaker. Lots of sound and clear even over a package car engine.
JBL-charge1_zpsjwzr2hjc.jpg

Dr.Brownz

I bump Too Short all day on my ipod speakers. It makes the last 40-60 resi's of the day go by so much faster if I'm grooving to a beat the whole time

screamin chicken

I use a Bosh radio from lowes, it has speaker on all four corners, and a sub on the bottom, it plays usb, ipods, phones, it has a compartment for all those, it also has 4 ac plugs. it comes with a slim battery that will last 4 hrs. but you can buy a bigger battery on ebay and it will last all day and then alot more....