Marren Morris...leaving country music....anyone really care?

rickyb

You are communistic. Are you qualified to discuss freedom?
i am against bosses giving workers orders. workers need to vote on things and then follow their own orders.

so yes i am qualified. you think following orders is freedom. are you qualified?

Thebrownblob

i am against bosses giving workers orders. workers need to vote on things and then follow their own orders.

so yes i am qualified. you think following orders is freedom. are you qualified?
Well, what you’re stating is circular logic someone has to be in charge otherwise, nothing will get done. What if people vote on it and the ones that voted against it just don’t do it. Do you fire them? You’re still the Boss then.

rickyb

Well, what you’re stating is circular logic someone has to be in charge otherwise, nothing will get done. What if people vote on it and the ones that voted against it just don’t do it. Do you fire them? You’re still the Boss then.
id bet the democracycollaborative or richard wolff has the answers, i forget the answers to specific questions

qdg2

You are communistic. You agree with a political system that is responsible for hundreds of millions of murders to force compliance. Now, tell us about freedom.

rickyb

You are communistic. You agree with a political system that is responsible for hundreds of millions of murders to force compliance. Now, tell us about freedom.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I like her, I can hear a little Janis Joplin in her vocals. I don’t care what her political stance is, I just like her music.

qdg2

Here's the difference....I can choose to follow orders or not. Your system puts folks in concentration camps and systematically murders them. Own it.

rickyb

Here's the difference....I can choose to follow orders or not. Your system puts folks in concentration camps and systematically murders them. Own it.
you can choose your capitalist. thats better than being stuck with one employer i agree, but its nothing to brag about

i debunked your murder theory in previous post

qdg2

you can choose your capitalist. thats better than being stuck with one employer i agree, but its nothing to brag about

You did? How do you debunk murdering 6 million Jews? And the 200 million others?

Theory? Wow!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Stalin killed millions of his own citizens, including Holodomor a forced famine that caused 4 million deaths.
Pol Pot in Cambodia orchestrated the killings of around 3 million people.

Browntown2014

I wonder if it has anything to do with her going after Jason Aldean’s wife last year? Maybe she got more flack than she thought she would. If so, serves her right. She shouldn’t have said anything.
So let me get this straight Jason Aldeans wife is free to say whatever she wants politically but Maren Morris has to keep her yap shut? Lol the “Freedom Party” everyone!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So let me get this straight Jason Aldeans wife is free to say whatever she wants politically but Maren Morris has to keep her yap shut? Lol the “Freedom Party” everyone!
Don’t get your panties in a bunch, she’s free to say whatever she wants. She also has to take whatever speech is directed at her too.

Thebrownblob

Who said she couldn’t talk? I’m pretty sure Jason Aldean’s wife got flack too. He didn’t quit country music because of it. Maren quit on her own. 🤷‍♂️