Marren Morris...leaving country music....anyone really care?

Browntown2014

Don’t get your panties in a bunch, she’s free to say whatever she wants. She also has to take whatever speech is directed at her too.
Rofl bro this whole thread is grown men crying over a girl who said something they don’t like it’s so wimpy of all of you. Waaaaah “leftists are always claiming to be victims”. Waaaah! Meanwhile your Orange God King cries all the time how he is the victim of the “deep state”. Lol. So lame.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Rofl bro this whole thread is grown men crying over a girl who said something they don’t like it’s so wimpy of all of you. Waaaaah “leftists are always claiming to be victims”. Waaaah! Meanwhile your Orange God King cries all the time how he is the victim of the “deep state”. Lol. So lame.
Hey, I never even heard of her. I’m not a foolish left wing idiot ready to cancel anyone that disagrees with my idiotic ideas.

Thebrownblob

Nice sexism she’s just a “girl” she should be ignored? I guess you show your true colors.

I had no idea what she said, and I wasn’t even sure who she was until I listen to a couple of her songs and realize I knew them, and I’m still not sure all I know is that she said she was quitting country music which makes no sense. Why quit something?

UnionStrong

Nice sexism she’s just a girl she should be ignored? I guess you show your true colors.

I had no idea what she said, and I wasn’t even sure who she was until I listen to a couple of her songs and realize I knew them, and I’m still not sure all I know is that she said she was quitting country music which makes no sense. Why quit something?
She goin’ woke! And goin’ broke!

Browntown2014

Nice sexism she’s just a girl she should be ignored? I guess you show your true colors.

Lol you have no idea who she is and no idea what she does yet here you are. You even get on to me for using a binary gender word lol maybe you are the “woke” one here buddy hahahaha

UnionStrong

You guys want to cancel everything lol. Bud light, Disney, Diary of Ann Frank, hypocrite much dude?
You now show your true self. Another loon that doesn’t know his ass from his elbow. Not spending money on something because you don’t like a companies policies is not canceling. But you butt cracks have no common sense. Yet another clown in ignore.

Thebrownblob

Lol you have no idea who she is and no idea what she does yet here you are. You even get on to me for using a binary gender word lol maybe you are the “woke” one here buddy hahahaha
Yeah, it’s an interesting story. Why would someone quit? and I get on you because you’re a sexist and demean her as just a girl, and you show your true colors. I don’t have any idea what she said until now, nor do I care even now I tend to ignore entertainers, personal opinions. That way I can enjoy their artistry.

UnionStrong

Yeah, it’s an interesting story. Why would someone quit? and I get on you because you’re a sexist and demean her as just a girl, and you show your true colors. I don’t have any idea what she said until now, nor do I care even now I tend to ignore entertainers, personal opinions. That way I can enjoy their artistry.
Only the left cares what entertainers say. Drug addicts and alcoholics are a constituency of the left.

rickyb

Stalin killed millions of his own citizens, including Holodomor a forced famine that caused 4 million deaths.
Pol Pot in Cambodia orchestrated the killings of around 3 million people.
did you watch the video that debunks capitalist not doing mass murder as well?

rickyb

i think its so important for these professionals to speak out on social issues - thats partly what makes them the greatest like ali.

UnionStrong

i think its so important for these professionals to speak out on social issues - thats partly what makes them the greatest like ali.
Professional what? Lol Idiots? Most have only a high school diploma. Some can’t even read, like Ledoosh James