APWA STRAIGHT FORWARD

3brownstars

Please provide more legitmate info on your claim with hoffa / gov't

I don't know if you would call this legitimate info, but did you hear of the recent law that went into effect, "The pension reform legislation".
Now Mr. Hoffa left a recorded message on my job steward's voice mail telling him to spread the word for us to contact our senators in opposition to this new law. This law allows a pension manager, at any time, to cut retirement credit years up to 50% one time for each individual. So if you belive in Mr. Hoffa and the IBT with all your heart, then you wouldn't think they would exercise this option because they told us they were against this law, right? This is the same organization that negotiated a contract (in writing, I have a copy of it) *30 years and out, any age, $3000 per month*.
So the govt. gave the IBT (with Mr. Hoffa being the IBT president) more power to control our money, our retirement and our lives.
Now keep working little bees. The IBT will let you know when it's time to go home and rest your little wings, just about the time your ready to die.

any122

adirondack man
Boy when it gets hot in the kitchen the IBT thugs start to sweat!Go APWA GO.Honest employee run representation thats what im talking about.Two fellow employees that no what changes need to be made so we the paying working eployees can enjoy whats been earned.:thumbup1:

hoser

Industrial Slob
This forum badly needs a moderator to close redundant threads and consoldate threads about the AWPA (or any other matter that inspires 500+ threads), or at least rename threads to pertinent name rather than "AWPA A OK!" or something stupid.

I'll volunteer to mod :D... but I guess all of you will hate me for becoming a supervisor :D

mittam

This forum badly needs a moderator to close redundant threads and consoldate threads about the AWPA (or any other matter that inspires 500+ threads), or at least rename threads to pertinent name rather than "AWPA A OK!" or something stupid.

I'll volunteer to mod :D... but I guess all of you will hate me for becoming a supervisor :D

it may be nice to see all the APWA info put together shows there is a lot of support doesn't it, also has a lot of people talking some with great anticipation for the success of the APWA some sweating out in fear