Are You Ready For Another iPhone?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I think thats what my sister has. It already had a long battery life (even with the giant screen) but she extended it with one of those Mophies or something. So, combined with the standard battery she has something like 13000 mah of juice.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875968007. I got one of these I carry with me just in case battery goes down too quickly sometimes all depends on how much I talk on phone during the day and I listen to music on it most of the day also.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
5ovxxi.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I think thats what my sister has. It already had a long battery life (even with the giant screen) but she extended it with one of those Mophies or something. So, combined with the standard battery she has something like 13000 mah of juice.
Note 4 doesn't come out until next month. She might have a 3.

JL 0513

Note 4 doesn't come out until next month. She might have a 3.

True, the 4 isn't even out yet. And what a beast of a phone it is. With each generation of the Note series, it is always the best phone you can buy overall. It's kinda amusing how the new iPhone 6 Plus barely stacks up to the Note 3 and the 4 is almost out. In fact, the year old Note 3 is better the the iPhone 6 in many ways.

Not sure why we're talking about Note 5. It's complete speculation right now as to what it's specs will be. Samsung hasn't even started developing it yet. We can be sure though that it will be the best phone in the world when it arrives, just as the Note 4 is currently the best phone (when it goes on sale).

Posted via Note 2.

Last edited:

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Can't wait for the extra 30 stops from it with the old excuse from dispatch we had no choice Everyone's heavy.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Mostly air stops. And on a Friday. When routes are cut like every other Friday.
Routes are cut on Mondays and Fridays, split routes are called trash splits with 4 zip codes (feel sorry for the swing drivers) your right, these phones will be air stops, I forgot and pray electronic signatures will be downloaded or the release taped to the door. Its not like we don't have enough to do.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Apple said a significant number of orders will be delivered to customers beginning Friday, but many will be shipped in October as demand outstrips supply.

The first-day pre-orders for the new iPhones, which feature larger screens, were double the two million orders for iPhone 5 models in 2012.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-receives-record-pre-orders-130255260.html

Let the delivery craziness begin.

Orders placed now are scheduled for delivery between 11/9 and 11/27

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Routes are cut on Mondays and Fridays, split routes are called trash splits with 4 zip codes (feel sorry for the swing drivers) your right, these phones will be air stops, I forgot and pray electronic signatures will be downloaded or the release taped to the door. Its not like we don't have enough to do.
We get paid by the hour, bring em on. Just as easy as it is to deliver them its just as easy to kickim in the dickimsackim deep into the night because
. lol