silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
no but if your in the central region like me you get bumped up to the seasonal pay during the seasonal period. so about half the year you are making 29$ an hour. it helps a lot

Josh_

no but if your in the central region like me you get bumped up to the seasonal pay during the seasonal period. so about half the year you are making 29$ an hour. it helps a lot
Your avg hour/week during seasonal ? 55hr ?
(29 x 40) + (29 x 1.5 x 15) = $1812 .. hot damn....

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Dug this up the other day.

IMAG0155.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 174

Pickles

silenze

They did that for us last year. This year we have a grievance filed on it.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Boy, that district that

I didn't know you could find "shifting" under "combined work" , I thought it was only under "Feeder" . Next time, I fuel up I will take a look at all the options under "combined work".

It's there. If it is drop on one door, pull the other door, it is 0,0 in and 0,0 out.

If it a same door swap, still 0,0. But it is also combined work shifting while making the moves and then 2 entered when done with the moves.

MaceFremonti

WTF Feeder Moment #22

On vacation this week, saw a UPS Freight w/a 53'er drive straight into the neigjborhood next to mine - only thing is it's a single lane road in, with cars on both sides, which just dead ends about 1/2 mile in. I can still see the top of his box from my house and he looks to be at the dead end.

Poor guy.

Almost tempted to go help him get out!

P

pickup

It's there. If it is drop on one door, pull the other door, it is 0,0 in and 0,0 out.

If it a same door swap, still 0,0. But it is also combined work shifting while making the moves and then 2 entered when done with the moves.

Fueled up the other day, and when I went on combined work, I saw the option for shifting. Next time I do a cpu, and if it applies, I will give it a shot. Thanks , Mugarolla. Thanks, Jones.

Johney

Fueled up the other day, and when I went on combined work, I saw the option for shifting. Next time I do a cpu, and if it applies, I will give it a shot. Thanks , Mugarolla. Thanks, Jones.
We use shifting when asked to do a move for dispatch at a hub.
Exp. Hey your trailer is only at 50% need you to move trailer xxxxxx from spot 300 to door 25 ? that=1 shift. These seems to happen when they are down a shifter.

P

pickup

Exp. Hey your trailer is only at 50% need you to move trailer xxxxxx from spot 300 to door 25 ? that=1 shift. These seems to happen when they are down a shifter.

Well, we do that too, but it is other work , and when finishe

That "shifting" I know about, it is "other work" and under "feeder". the kind of shifting at a cpu stop that we were talking about is under "combined work". Different animal , as far as I can tell.