Audit the Fed

tieguy

Banned
the way this game plays is we audit the feds, then audit the auditors, then audit those auditors....and so on and so on....:happy-very:

P

pickup

Something about Pot & Kettle come to mind!
:wink2:

"Not so! not so! kettle said to the pot;
"'Tis your own dirty image you see;
For I am so clean -without blemish or blot-
That your blackness is mirrored in me"

P

pickup

they had this guy for a 2 1/2 hour radio interview on a late night radio show. His name is G Edward Griffin and the show was coast to coast am. He spoke about the Federal Reserve and about the book he originally published 15 years ago.

Somethings about the book:
The Creature from Jekyll Island

Griffin's 1994 book, The Creature from Jekyll Island, draws parallels between the Federal Reserve and a bird of prey, as suggested by the Great Seal of the United States on its cover.
Griffin enrolled in the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado,[23] became a Certified Financial Planner in 1989, and described the U.S. money system in his 1993 movie and 1994 book on the Federal Reserve System, The Creature from Jekyll Island.[1] This popular book[24][25] has been a business bestseller;[26][27] it has been reprinted in Japanese, 2005, and German, 2006. The book also influenced Ron Paul during the writing of a chapter on money and the Federal Reserve in Paul's New York Times number-one bestseller, The Revolution: A Manifesto, which recommended Griffin's book on its "Reading List for a Free and Prosperous America".[28]
The title refers to the November 1910 meeting at Jekyll Island, Georgia, of seven bankers and economic policymakers, who represented the financial elite of the Western world.[29][30] The meeting was recounted by Forbes founder B. C. Forbes in 1916,[31] and recalled by participant Frank Vanderlip as "the actual conception of what eventually became the Federal Reserve System".[32] Griffin states that participant Paul Warburg describes the Jekyll Island meeting as "this most interesting conference concerning which Senator Aldrich pledged all participants to secrecy".[33]
Griffin's work stresses[34] the point which Federal Reserve chair Marriner Eccles made in Congressional testimony in 1941: "If there were no debts in our money system, there wouldn't be any money."[29] Griffin advocates against the debt-based fiat money system on several grounds, stating that it devours individual prosperity through inflation and it is used to perpetuate war. He also described a framework of central bankers underwriting both sides of an ongoing war or revolution.[35] Griffin says that the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the World Bank are working to destroy American sovereignty through a system of world military and financial control, and he advocates for United States withdrawal from the United Nations.[10]
Edward Flaherty, an academic economist,[36] characterized Griffin's description of the secret meeting on Jekyll Island as "conspiratorial", "amateurish", and "suspect".[37] Griffin's response was that Flaherty had miscategorized the book with other publications and had labeled all criticisms of the Federal Reserve as the results of conspiracy theory.[38]
Griffin's dreams of a free-market, private-money system superior to the Fed caused economist Bernard von NotHaus to deploy such a system in 1998. Griffin states that von NotHaus's private silver certificates, known as Liberty Dollars, are "real money".[39]

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Coast to Coast AM? Hehe, I used to listen to that show at times before I got satellite radio. They would talk about your typical weird stuff on that show; aliens, ghosts, etc.

I am not noting this to disparage G Edward Griffin.

But heck, maybe the people out there living on the edge are right and the rest of us are the crazy ones :happy-very:!

wkmac

Pickup,

A few years ago a documentary was made called "Fiat Empire" inspired by G. Edward Griffin's book.

wkmac

Even the Inspector General of the Federal Reserve can't (won't?) say where the money has gone!

Let's see, Grayson has asked Bernacke and now the Fed's Inspector General and neither of them say they know. This is the Bloomberg report Grayson was speaking of.

Come on folks, you can't tell me now your ears aren't up just a bit!

A man one said "What luck for rulers that men do not think! Are we going to prove his observation true?

Who said that you ask? Why don't you google it.

I love drama!
:happy-very:

wkmac

But then the Federal Reserve is nothing compared to way more important issues!

Did anyone ever ask why we get this but never a peep about the Federal Reserve or the fact that all this money is missing and the highest heads of the bank in charge either don't know or playing dumb.

Pickup,

I stumbled across this one some time back and thought it both funny and creative. I dedicate it to you.

wkmac

they had this guy for a 2 1/2 hour radio interview on a late night radio show. His name is G Edward Griffin and the show was coast to coast am. He spoke about the Federal Reserve and about the book he originally published 15 years ago.
The Creature from Jekyll Island

Pickup,

Murray Rothbard, an economist wrote a book called, The Case Against the Fed. You might cruise through it sometime and find some things worthwhile.

:peaceful:

P

pickup

Pickup,

Murray Rothbard, an economist wrote a book called, The Case Against the Fed and I buried the link in the book title. This is the html version but at the top of the page is a link to a pdf version if you like. You might cruise through it sometime and find some things worthwhile.

:peaceful:

I enjoyed those two videos(they live motifs) you posted and based on what little I looked at so far in this link , I think I will read more of it. Thanks:peaceful:

wkmac

I enjoyed those two videos(they live motifs) you posted and based on what little I looked at so far in this link , I think I will read more of it. Thanks:peaceful:

Pickup,

I know you see things from it's more "darker" side (I like that:wink2:) and just a thought to ponder. Looking back 100 years ago, people were decrying the so-called "money trust" and how they manipulated to everyone else's disadvantage the economy, specifically money at the time. As a result, a hue and cry among the masses sprang forth to give them a gov't option or in effect, a gov't solution to this problem. Thus in 1913' we got the income tax opps sorry slip of the tongue, the Federal Reserve Act which was sold at the time as a gov't solution to problems and manipulations of the economy. Today we better understand that this so-called gov't solution was in fact the creation of a quasi gov't entity that created a private banking cartel for the benefit of the private banking interests themselves. In other words, the very entity the Federal Reserve was sold to the masses to control and regulate had in fact been made the controllers of such and as a result created a de facto monopoly for the very banking interests.

Fast forward 100 years and then look at what is going on with healthcare! Who is really in control of all of this?

:nonono: Say it ain't so!

Oh yeah, I do believe it is so and the Federal Reserve Act was passed in very quick similar secretive means as well!

Jones was absolutely right earlier in another post when he said about a tax to pay for healthcare (nothing is free) and we have a good model to look at to see how over time it might work. When the Fed was created, the mechanism was in place now for the Federal Gov't to go to the Banking cartel and create debt in the name and interest of the American people. But how to pay for that debt? Like our private loans, Uncle Sam gets a payment book too! So much for the BS we owe it to ourselves.

Let's see a 1% tax on the rich should cover it. There's your tax otherwise known as the 16th amendment. As the debt went up so did the rates until a new economic theory came in (supply side) and now the debt has gone critical mass. Hey folks, how's that worked out for us?

Hey if the plan worked before with the dumb masses, why not do it again with healthcare?

Does this all sound familar:

The Federal Reserve Act passed Congress in late 1913 on a mostly partisan basis, with most all Democrats in support and most Republicans against it. The plan that was adopted as the Federal Reserve Act had similarities to the Aldrich plan, but the balance of public and private control was modified.

Let's bring this into today:

The Federal Healthcare Act passed Congress in late 2009' on a mostly partisan basis, with most all Democrats in support and most Republicans against it. The plan that was adopted as the Federal Healthcare Act had similarities to the single payer plan, but the balance of public and private control was modified.

What will our great grandchildren and their children see in 100 years?
1900's Secret meeting on Money
1990's Secret meetings on Healthcare
2000's Secret meetings on Energy

see a pattern?

Still afraid to look down that rabbit hole are we?

P

pickup

Coast to Coast AM? Hehe, I used to listen to that show at times before I got satellite radio. They would talk about your typical weird stuff on that show; aliens, ghosts, etc.

I am not noting this to disparage G Edward Griffin.

But heck, maybe the people out there living on the edge are right and the rest of us are the crazy ones :happy-very:!

yeah, i hear what you're saying jim. The show is good when it is structured with a guest. Open lines which is generally the friday show is when it can become unlistenable. George- east of the rockies, you're up

Caller - hi ,my name is Lee and I want to say that I get abducted by aliens at least once a week and black helicopters follow me all over town. I underwent hypnosis regression and had a vision where I was told that I hold the key to mankind's evolution . What that key is , I don't know but I was told I was I would be instrumental in unlocking the secrets of the Giza pyramid in the year 2012.... Also , my palms bleed every friday. blah blah, blah.

That much being said, xm165 carries the coast the coast show on your satellite radio.:wink2:

P

pickup

Pickup,

I know you see things from it's more "darker" side (I like that:wink2:) and just a thought to ponder. Looking back 100 years ago, people were decrying the so-called "money trust" and how they manipulated to everyone else's disadvantage the economy, specifically money at the time. As a result, a hue and cry among the masses sprang forth to give them a gov't option or in effect, a gov't solution to this problem. Thus in 1913' we got the income tax opps sorry slip of the tongue, the Federal Reserve Act which was sold at the time as a gov't solution to problems and manipulations of the economy. Today we better understand that this so-called gov't solution was in fact the creation of a quasi gov't entity that created a private banking cartel for the benefit of the private banking interests themselves. In other words, the very entity the Federal Reserve was sold to the masses to control and regulate had in fact been made the controllers of such and as a result created a de facto monopoly for the very banking interests.

Fast forward 100 years and then look at what is going on with healthcare! Who is really in control of all of this?

:nonono: Say it ain't so!

Oh yeah, I do believe it is so and the Federal Reserve Act was passed in very quick similar secretive means as well!

Jones was absolutely right earlier in another post when he said about a tax to pay for healthcare (nothing is free) and we have a good model to look at to see how over time it might work. When the Fed was created, the mechanism was in place now for the Federal Gov't to go to the Banking cartel and create debt in the name and interest of the American people. But how to pay for that debt? Like our private loans, Uncle Sam gets a payment book too! So much for the BS we owe it to ourselves.

Let's see a 1% tax on the rich should cover it. There's your tax otherwise known as the 16th amendment. As the debt went up so did the rates until a new economic theory came in (supply side) and now the debt has gone critical mass. Hey folks, how's that worked out for us?

Hey if the plan worked before with the dumb masses, why not do it again with healthcare?

Does this all sound familar:

Let's bring this into today:

What will our great grandchildren and their children see in 100 years?
1900's Secret meeting on Money
1990's Secret meetings on Healthcare
2000's Secret meetings on Energy

see a pattern?

Still afraid to look down that rabbit hole are we?

My friend, I went down that rabbit hole years ago and finally had to come up for air. I still venture down there occassionally but come back up when my air tanks start running out.

As for the pattern, i've noticed it. The only thing is in regards to the pattern is that the changes are coming way more quickly than I would expect. If a glacier advanced at 1 inch per year, who would notice? If it advanced 2 feet over night, it becomes noticeable. Similarly, the changes caused by political legislation started coming real quick and exponentially are increasing, or so it seems to me. If you want to get away with adding a burden to a donkey, you add the weight in small increments over long periods of time. (one straw at a time) . Over time you can get an extra fifty pounds on his back without him complaining. If you put the fifty pounds on him in one shot, he will rebel

Understanding that, I wonder why the powers that be are increasing the rapidity of their actions to the point that we notice the changes. Do they know something we don't?

As for what our children and grandchildren will see in a hundred years, god only knows. Can you imagine being born in rural town in 1890 and manage to still be living today (you would be 119, statistically possible) . Just look at the changes that person has seen over a lifetime. Can you really envision what the next hundred years will bring?

But if things go the way they are going, what our children see will be one thing. What they are thinking about will be totally different for by then, they will be borgs with their downloaded politcally correct info coming into them via a wireless web into their cortical implants (don't need to be a visionary to see that) . And if we get a child that still manages to still have an active questioning mind despite the childhood vaccinations(vacca means cow , doesn't it?)and despite a mind deadening school system , we can label him with a.d.d. and give him the medication that will turn him into a barely functioning being that will never have the energy to follow a thought to its conclusion.

I think there is another way that offers hope , that will present itself. But I prefer to let that way speak for itself as it manifests more clearly. No need to be a prophet for what I feel is coming down the pike, which I believe it a real possibility that the powers that be know is coming too. (I said too much, I said too much)

Sincerely, Jon Galt and Emmanuel Goldstein

Last edited by a moderator:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
That much being said, xm165 carries the coast the coast show on your satellite radio.:wink2:

Wow, I did not know that. I am usually busy listening to Stern, O and A, or Ron and Fez.

As you can see, I usually like to listen to shows that have a primarily comedic element to them.

But maybe I'll check out Coast to Coast again once in awhile, when I want to go down rabbit holes :wink2:.

wkmac

Come together Right and left set aside differences to support auditing the Federal Reserve System

“Would you like your money to be held in a bank that’s never been audited?” asks Kevin Duewel, Sacramento Campaign for Liberty organizer. There’s a pregnant pause. “That’s a rhetorical question.”
The Folsom resident is speaking about the Federal Reserve System, the system of one central and 12 regional banks that controls the U.S. money supply, and the U.S. Senate and House of Representative bills recently introduced to reform the auditing process for that system.
The House bill, called the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, was introduced by Rep. Ron Paul, the conservative libertarian from Texas. As it happens, Sacramento Campaign for Liberty, which has 130 registered members, is the local remnant of the national movement that supported Paul’s quixotic run in the 2008 Republican presidential primaries.
On Saturday, August 8, from 4 to 8 p.m., the group plans to gather at the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium to promote “Sunshine Day,” which takes its name from the Federal Reserve Sunshine Act introduced in the Senate by Sen. Bernie Sanders, an independent progressive from Vermont.........
“Why wouldn’t they be in favor of making accessible audits of the Federal Reserve done by the GAO?” asks Paul Lozancich, Sacramento Campaign for Liberty spokesman. “This is hardly consistent with the American principle of checks and balances.”
That may be the understatement of the past century, according to the Fed’s most vehement critics. It’s important to understand the Federal Reserve is federal in name only. In 1913, Congress granted the Fed the power to control the money supply, a power that some opponents say is granted only to Congress by the Constitution. The Federal Reserve is a private banking system that’s owned by other large multinational banks and investment houses—Goldman Sachs, Chase Manhattan Bank, Bank of America, et al.
As Duewel says, “It’s about as federal as FedEx.”

You know, where is the democrat leadership on this whole effort? I mean the healthcare "For Profit" industry is evil incarnate and it's mechanism of "capitialist greed" is harming people but how is an economic system like banking that can determine the citizen's ability to even buy healthcare not to mention the ever greater concern of buying food, clothing and shelter and even having a job. Why are these same interests who proclaim to be protecting the poor and the working man so silent on the fact that since 1913' when the Federal Reserve Bank was created the value of the single dollar has reduced in purchasing power to that of a nickle in today's purchasing power? How does the fact of an ever decreasing monetary unit affect the ability of the low and middle income folks to buying good healthcare not to mention upwards pressure on higher and higher healthcare costs?

Where is Barney Frank on this and helping out the little guy? Could this be an answer? "IF" Barney Frank is influenced by Goldman Sachs (IMO I think he is) then how will Barney decisions on healthcare be steered by the fact that Goldman Sachs through it's sudsidary Urban Investment Group (UIG) has been acquiring healthcare related businesses.

What about democrat Senator Max Baucus, powerful Chairman of the Finance Committee, does he have a vested interest here.

Since 1989, Baucus's top donors have been American International Group (AIG), Goldman Sachs and New York Life Insurance--in the 2008 election cycle alone, these companies' employees and PACs contributed $148,550 to his campaign chest. After law firms, securities and investment companies and insurance companies, the most generous industries to Baucus's campaigns have been health professionals and pharmaceuticals. The health sector has given Baucus at least $2.8 million during his career, more than any other sector with the exception of finance, insurance and real estate companies, which have given him $4.6 million.

What might we find on Goldman Sachs as it relates to drug company investments? Now here's something that peaks one's interest IMO.

Goldman Sachs is in talks to provide hundreds of millions of dollars of funding to a large pharmaceutical company, in the first evidence of a new business model for the sector that will see financing shifted away from funding companies and towards targeted co-development of specific medicines. . .
. . .(The model involves) a different approach, creating a "research pool" into which pharma companies would place a range of experimental drugs in a single therapeutic area in early-stage phase 1 and 2 trials, where their specialists would work alongside external experts including scientists, chemists and clinical research organizations.

source

Now how would one change public policy in regards to the old model and toward a new model where so-called "co-development of drugs" would take place? Would Goldman in 12/2008' knowing the election outcome be so bold as to do this if they knew that total gov't control of all healthcare was taking place or would they understand a good investment and move on it? Do they already know the public wrestling match in the political arena is already a fixed outcome and in private they are already wearing the Global Championship belt?

I've not even broken the event horizon of the rabbit hole and I'm betting a few out there are uttering the infamous
W
T
friend!

It's forced some of the so-called "principled opposition" of the past to step up and man the firehoses in the hopes that a growing firestorm won't burn their man and vested political interests.

Follow the money! Audit the Federal Reserve Bank NOW!

P

pickup

Another nightmare for the Federal Reserve Bank and the monopoly of the Federal Reserve Note.

Local currencies cash in on recession

not really a nightmare for the fed. As it states in your link, the plan falls apart because the local currency of the community tends to pile up in the few businesses that accept them. Even if it were a rousing success, when it came time to pay your taxes to the city, state, and federal, they would insist that it would be in us dollars, which you ain't got because you've been accepting the wrong type of funny money.

av8torntn

If we are short on capital maybe the Fed should reward saving by raising the interest rates instead of just printing more money and selling debt to itself. So if we got rid of this law maybe the goal of the Fed could be a stable dollar instead of.......

"Mandates the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve to establish a monetary policy that maintains long-run growth, minimizes inflation, and promotes price stability"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey-Hawkins_Full_Employment_Act

:happy-very: OK I was bored tonight.

Last edited: