B I O B....blame it on Bush...

UPS Lifer

I want to know where diesel's posts are at! I came here specifically to this thread to drink some of diesel's kool-aid. I personally like ice tea with a wedge of lime and mint sprigs but it has been a long time since I got a taste of cherry flavored kool-aid. When I was a kid, I loved the way it left a red moustache above your lip!

More and Baba at least you don't disappoint so thanks for the entertainment. .... and I mean that in a very good way.

I really wasn't expecting POS kool-aid. You remember what that tasted like when your mom forgot to put the suger in it?? YIKES!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Reagan blamed Carter for 8 years when he was in office. Reagan took the unemployment rate to 10.7% at the end of his second year and still blamed CARTER. Reagan ran a deficit in every year he was president and blamed CARTER each year. At the end of 8 years, Reagan and the republicans blamed CARTER for Reagans 3.7 trillion dollars in national debt.

But , today, OBAMA cant blame BUSH for his obvious failures to america and their lasting effects on the national economy?

Give us a break.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
................"Reagan blamed Carter for 8 years when he was in office......" (TOS)

So, basically you're saying it's a 'monkey see, monkey do' kind of thing ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wait for it, wait for it!!!! More is a racist cuz' she called Zero a monkey!

Monkey see, monkey do is a saying that originated in Jamaica in the early 18th century and popped up in American culture in the early 1920s. The saying refers to the learning of a process without an understanding of why it works. Another definition implies the act of mimicry, usually with limited knowledge of the consequences.

bbsam

Staff member
................"Reagan blamed Carter for 8 years when he was in office......" (TOS)

So, basically you're saying it's a 'monkey see, monkey do' kind of thing ??
I think it means that Obama is the Reagan that the republicans have been dreaming of...except of course that...well, he is black, you know...half black at least. Or maybe he's the Herman Cain who can get elected.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got to hear my favorite radio guy today, Quniin and Rose (the war room)
He said putting Obama in office is kinda like being on a 747 and somebody needs to fly the airplane, so we put the guy in the pilot seat that speaks well and seems like a really nice guy, maybe the nicest of all the passengers. He seems pretty smart, let him drive.. Ok now what..............

moreluck

golden ticket member
102856_600.jpg

island1fox

:happy2:G.W.

Thank you for the Tax cuts on every level --High, Middle and Low. Obama claims the cuts were so so so bad --but three years later they remain in place--even when the Dems had FULL control when he was elected.
They have questioned your integrity many times by trying to make us believe it was only a tax cut for the rich but what can you expect !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
:happy2:G.W.

Thank you for the Tax cuts on every level --High, Middle and Low. Obama claims the cuts were so so so bad --but three years later they remain in place--even when the Dems had FULL control when he was elected.
They have questioned your integrity many times by trying to make us believe it was only a tax cut for the rich but what can you expect !!

Better do some fact checking before you run out of time for editing your post.

Peace.

island1fox

Very easy to verify. IRS no spin Tax Schedules. Just print and compare without any left or right spin a 4% to 5 % reduction on every level for those PAYING taxes. !!

I know the thousands I have saved over the past nine years was spent more wisely than how the Politicians would have wasted it !!

If anyone feels they should be paying more than what they already are --just write a check to the IRS.

If any one feels that we should ALL be paying our fair share lets look closely at the "underground" economy and the people that pay nothing. Unless you feel "nothing " is fair.