Bachelor Mistakes

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The man just got divorced! Who does not need to find someone special! He needs to act as if hes at a buffet and try a little of everything! Asian, spanish, Italian, Greek, Irish, big, short, tall, small everything!

Go to go wife is coming!
705, to be techinical about it he isn't divorced yet. And furthermore I never said that he should go looking for anyone. I simply said that odds were that he wouldn't see the right one coming.:tt2:

fethrs

He'll be ok after he remembers to check his pockets before they get washed.:surprised: He'll be fine if he can do that:happy2:

Sammie

How many spouses have you had?

Only two. First one wanted to see our daughter again a few years
after meeting her for the first time. She thought she'd give Dad a
2nd chance. He and his wife and child were supposed to stay with
us for a weekend, they ended up staying an entire summer; 1st
husband got deathly ill while here, 2nd husband took care of him,
hand fed him soup, etc. (I wasn't about to) and nursed him back to
health.

Truth - stranger than fiction!

Big Babooba

My father-in-law - married 3 times
M mother in law - married twice
Both my sister-in laws - married 3 times each
both my brother-in-laws - married/divorced each has played house with 4 different partners in the last 10 years
See the pattern? She was married to me for 27 years and wanted to join their club. Good Riddance!

Sammie

both my brother-in-laws - married/divorced each has played house with 4 different partners in the last 10 years

See the pattern? She was married to me for 27 years and wanted to join their club. Good Riddance!

Sometimes the parties involved aren't ready for the long term commitment and think of it as a game.

Marriage is no different from other life situation. Many positive and negative aspects of it. One has discipline themselves to deal with them properly and reasonably, as you would have done.

There are zillions of deserving women out there who would love to meet a guy like you, and you'll meet one! :happy-very:
like you,

drewed

Shankman
How many spouses have you had?

Only two. First one wanted to see our daughter again a few years
after meeting her for the first time. She thought she'd give Dad a
2nd chance. He and his wife and child were supposed to stay with
us for a weekend, they ended up staying an entire summer; 1st
husband got deathly ill while here, 2nd husband took care of him,
hand fed him soup, etc. (I wasn't about to) and nursed him back to
health.

Truth - stranger than fiction!
thats a pretty crazy story sammie, so is the 1st still in the daughters life? i guess everyone got a long pretty well ehh?

Sammie

thats a pretty crazy story sammie, so is the 1st still in the daughters life? i guess everyone got a long pretty well ehh?

Hey Drew! How you?

You gotta love family dynamics. That was a summer that never ended,
but "The 1st" was pretty sick. He was in and out of trouble when I
knew him when we were "kids" and he's still in and out of trouble to this
day. In fact, he calls his grown kids even now to bail him out of whatever
he's gotten himself into. So if you call that being in their lives, then yes, he is. :dissapointed:

One positive tho, my child and "The 1st's" second child with his second
wife (I believe he's with #4 now), both girls, are very close. In fact,
this second child of his came to live with us when she was a teenager
"in trouble" and stayed for years as their dad is not a provider or reliable
in any way. Both sisters, tho 4 years apart, look alike, talk alike, same interests, and are always asked if they're twins. And they're also both dead ringers for their dear old Dad. Later on, they moved away to the Indian Reservation their Dad is from to take advantage of free college and lived together. I never knew which one I was talking to; they had a lot of fun with that.

Here's a pix of "my girls" - My daughter on the left expecting her first
baby and Sister on the right with her first baby.
My girls.jpg

Last edited:
Reckon it's genetic?

Big Babooba

I just did a load of wash and my washer was making a terrible noise on the spin cycle. Great, I thought. I paid big bucks for this front loader and I'll have to pay big bucks to get it repaired. After I transferred the load to the dryer, I checked the seal between the door and the drum. Sometimes a stray sock will find its way there. What did I find? Not a sock, but a DIAD clip! Next load through and the noise was gone!:happy2:

UPSNewbie

I just did a load of wash and my washer was making a terrible noise on the spin cycle. Great, I thought. I paid big bucks for this front loader and I'll have to pay big bucks to get it repaired. After I transferred the load to the dryer, I checked the seal between the door and the drum. Sometimes a stray sock will find its way there. What did I find? Not a sock, but a DIAD [-]clip[/-]! Next load through and the noise was gone!:happy2:

How did that fit?!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I just did a load of wash and my washer was making a terrible noise on the spin cycle. Great, I thought. I paid big bucks for this front loader and I'll have to pay big bucks to get it repaired. After I transferred the load to the dryer, I checked the seal between the door and the drum. Sometimes a stray sock will find its way there. What did I find? Not a sock, but a DIAD clip! Next load through and the noise was gone!:happy2:
LOL

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
i've left gum in my shirt pocket before.... That makes a mess of things!!!!
use peanut butter to remove gum. It breaks down the gum to nothing. works really well for gum in hair as well. The bad thing about using peanut butter on clothes is it will leave an oil stain. But most stain removers will take the oil out.

UPSNewbie

use peanut butter to remove gum. It breaks down the gum to nothing. works really well for gum in hair as well. The bad thing about using peanut butter on clothes is it will leave an oil stain. But most stain removers will take the oil out.

:angry: I remember unloading a case of motor oil and it became a leaker all down my front. That was a fun day.

Big Babooba

Gee, too bad Diana on the school bus back in 8th grade didn't know that. I had 4 or 5 Bazookas in my mouth and was gonna blow one big ass bubble. She had to open her trap. :happy-very:

Big Babooba

It's been a little over a year and I'm starting to test the waters. One thing that I have discovered is that women around my age are more interested in security than love. Every time I sit at a bar next to a lady, I smile at her, she takes one look at me and yells out "SECURITY!!!".:happy-very:

Careful, according to the news the waters are shark infested.

The only thing worse that a guy who`s been married once is one who`s been married twice. (rimshot)

Thank you!:) Sleeping on the couch now.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Careful, according to the news the waters are shark infested.

The only thing worse that a guy who`s been married once is one who`s been married twice. (rimshot)

Thank you!:) Sleeping on the couch now.
Cache, there is nothing wrong with being married two or even three times. Practice makes perfect.:happy-very: When you get perfect give me a call.:wink2: