Bank holidays

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by beachy, Apr 21, 2011.

1. beachy

beachy New Member

hi everyone

My husband works for UPS and wants to know, if everyone will get paid earlier this mth due to the bank holiday Monday (being the 25th) pay day being the 26th

No one seems to have any idea.

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Is your husband mgt or hourly? If he is hourly then his next payday is tomorrow and then on the 29th. I have no idea when mgt receives their monthly checks.

3. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

I'd assume no if the payday is on a non holiday workday. I'm puzzled that anyone gets paid on a Tuesday though.

4. beachy

beachy New Member

he is paid by the hour and gets paid the 26th of every mth, so will he be paid early this mth due to the bank holiday
    And thanks for answering, he works in England

5. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Where's bristol? He could answer. He works there, too.

6. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

Ah, England. Yeah, most of us wouldn't know being in the US, but we do have a few that aren't and may know the answer.

7. beachy

beachy New Member

when is Bristol usually on line, so i hope to get a answer from him lol

8. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

varies. He will see the thread and reply. Or, you can private message him somehow.

9. beachy

beachy New Member

we were moving to the state with a job transfer with UPS, everything set up yr end but let down by the visa company 12 hours before we were due to fly out. This should have happened 14 mths ago. And later to be told our visa's should have been excepted and the person was later sacked.

10. beachy

beachy New Member

ok and Thanks