BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

If you are in a state that still allows DFS, Yahoo is giving away a free entry into tomorrow's game ($20k in prizes) for those in the league(at least I got a free play, maybe because of my awesomeness). Open to the first 200,000 players, no money needed.

T

Turdferguson

If you are in a state that still allows DFS, Yahoo is giving away a free entry into tomorrow's game ($20k in prizes) for those in the league(at least I got a free play, maybe because of my awesomeness). Open to the first 200,000 players, no money needed.

How do you find out if you are allowed

T

Turdferguson

Do they at least allow TE flex play?

T

Turdferguson

Do these games count towards league standings?

T

Turdferguson

Is it true a penny saved is a penny earned?

T

Turdferguson

Would we be playing against Mennonite's?