BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

That Rodgers trade is veeeeeeery suspicious
He needed a QB this week, and Dalton is playing Miami. Don't know if nobody else had the foresight to see that, or he liked my offer the best. According to projections, Rodgers only has about 1.3 pts/game over Dalton for rest of season, so everyone can shut up.

His mistake was drafting 2 QBs his first 2 picks, because someone put the fear of taking Brady early.

Future

Victory Ride
He needed a QB this week, and Dalton is playing Miami. Don't know if nobody else had the foresight to see that, or he liked my offer the best. According to projections, Rodgers only has about 1.3 pts/game over Dalton for rest of season, so everyone can shut up.

His mistake was drafting 2 QBs his first 2 picks, because someone put the fear of taking Brady early.
Don't come crying to me ...when Mr. SMithers comes knocking on your door for your trickery

I may have had something to do with that. Lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It was no mistake------I wanted to make sure that I got Brady and was surprised that Rodgers was still available.

Rodgers has overperformed thus far and Dalton is set to go off on the Dolphins this week.

My mistake was not checking Dalton's bye week. He is off Week 9, which is the same week Brady is off.

Back to the drawing board. :(

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You can spin your blatant cheating however you like to help you sleep on your bed of lies. The people know the truth.
CHEATER!!!!!!