BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

At the request of @Big Arrow Down...D this is a repost of my suggested drafting guidelines.

Fill is all your roster positions first(excluding Def, and K), then fill your bench with a variety of RB's and WR's, and a QB. You can get another Def and K through waivers on their bye weeks, and not really much difference in them after the first few.

The draft board will have a rolling available list for you to chose from, according to the scoring structure for the league, all you have to do is to pick the player you want from that list. The highest projected scorers will be at the top of the list.

T

Turdferguson

At the request of @Big Arrow Down...D this is a repost of my suggested drafting guidelines.

Fill is all your roster positions first(excluding Def, and K), then fill your bench with a variety of RB's and WR's, and a QB. You can get another Def and K through waivers on their bye weeks, and not really much difference in them after the first few.

The draft board will have a rolling available list for you to chose from, according to the scoring structure for the league, all you have to do is to pick the player you want from that list. The highest projected scorers will be at the top of the list.
Ha good one bet he falls for it

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

image.jpg

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

TLDR...