Ben Carson

Sportello

I think lousy Presidents started back with Tyler and Harrison. In modern times the Harding-Hoover-Coolidge era set the bar pretty low.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Atleast we have two doctors in the running for POTUS. Having someone who has experience within our healthcare system will be key in eliminating Obamacare. With that being said I have a fear Ben Carson will suffer the same fate as Herman Cain. Its a democrat nightmare to have an intelligent, successful conservative black man in the race that something must be done to keep the black vote from switching parties.
Dr. Carson will not suffer/experience what Herman experienced.
What will be ugly is dredging malpractice suits.
I know a few people with MS with a passion to sue their neurologist.
Then they get a new MD and start the cycle again.

He is my candidate.

I believe (my opinion) Dr. Carson has the experience and knows how to lead a team.
We need a leader.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dr. Carson will not suffer/experience what Herman experienced.
What will be ugly is dredging malpractice suits.
I know a few people with MS with a passion to sue their neurologist.
Then they get a new MD and start the cycle again.

He is my candidate.

I believe (my opinion) Dr. Carson has the experience and knows how to lead a team.
We need a leader.

That's great!! What are his chances for getting the GOP nomination? Zero.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Ben Carson has already been destroyed, but not by liberals, but BEN CARSON himself.

He will have the same political power as a used battery.

I for one, will be glad when he is left in serious debt in the millions from a failed run for the office. When someone like Carson can be talked into a nonsensical run for political office, then they should feel like a used rag when its over.

Like every other right wing wacko who ran for office and racked up debt, Ben Carson is going to have to find out the hard way that he wasted his time. The right wing majority hates blacks and will never elect one.

TOS.
Why don't you run for POTUS.
This will give you more credibility to make statements implicating Right Wing BC members are stupid and they hate....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Change is good. Sometimes things never change.
I know I can count on TOS to respond.

This is a good thing.
Once we all start to drink the same kool-aid and dialog starts to conform to one idea or "groupthink."
I will just give up and conform.

However, at this moment, I am comfortable with Dr.Carson.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Change is good. Sometimes things never change.
I know I can count on TOS to respond.

This is a good thing.
Once we all start to drink the same kool-aid and dialog starts to conform to one idea or "groupthink."
I will just give up and conform.

However, at this moment, I am comfortable with Dr.Carson.

ya ya, Koolaid. Talk about Kool aid, in Ben Carson, you get GEORGE W. BUSH 11. Too dumb to know what he's doing, too dumb to know the difference and too dumb to know that he is being used.

Ask yourself a simple question.

Why, if you are looking for change, would you support a man, without any experience whatsoever, foreign or domestic, with zero economic experience, zero military experience and zero governmental experience, when all YOU and the others tore President Obama apart for those exact same reasons calling him "unqualified", yet, you are still willing to vote for him?

That makes ZERO sense.

Carson is a "Plant", and a "plant" only. He has and is getting paid to be BLACK and Republican. His only job is NOT to win the nomination, but to entice BLACKS into voting for the party. Lets be serious. His "handlers" are spending tens of millions of dollars to promote him and his "COLOR" not him as a man capable of running the country.

Its all a sham.

I hate to call him a "Token" black, but thats all he amounts to.

The GOP knows that without the "BLACK" vote, as demonstrated in the last election, they are DOOMED.

So, they are going to make it right. They are going to try to appeal to Blacks by showing them that "they" too have one of them.

Unfortunately, Carsons talking points are AIMED at White People, and his rhetoric will fall on deaf ears on minorities.

You are white, you wouldnt vote for a democrat even if they promised you a cure for MS. You are not programmed to think that way. You are brainwashed to believe that the GOP has your best interests at heart, even though they stand in the way of medical breakthroughs in congress every year of every decade that goes by.

Ben Carsons role is very simple.

Be Black, be righteous, be republican.

WE ALL know he doesnt stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning a primary, the nomination or the White House.

So that leaves him with another role. Increase black voter participation for the right wing.

His handlers are paying him a ton of money to be a "one trick pony" in this election cycle.

The rest of us will use this Ben Carson moment as comedy fodder, while you are stuck believing in the unbelievable.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
original.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pres. Obama didn't get any help ?????

You can't fake internship & residency ...if you don't get good grades, out you go in med. school.

Obama, on the other hand was supposedly a constitutional scholar....he prolly doesn't even know how to spell constitution. Senator non-vote has skipped through private school in Hawaii....I guess that great private school was OK with shrooming. Most kids get thrown out for that.
People might get help coming up, but they have to prove themselves to get ahead. Obama is a flunky failure.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And he is 100% right about that.

Are you blaming him for the situation he was born into or taking advantage of the opportunities out their for him?

Or are you upset that he wants to radically curtail or welfare system?

I think his experience growing up in the welfare system give him more right to want to curtail it, than you wanting to maintain it.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
He, again, is 100% right about the welfare system.

You posting about that as being a bad thing is just weird.

The guy is a first class hypocrite. I really think the guy feels he will be deemed less Black if he belittles Blacks. Sorry Carson, you is what you is. What you will be is relegated to history - right next to Mr. "Nine, Nine, Nine".