Ben Carson

BrownArmy

Yep.

He would have been better off in a working household.

I think he would agree with that.

No one would disagree with that.

But the world we live in isn't the world we wish and hope it could/would be.

The fact that Mssr. Carson would deny for others (to whatever extent) the same blessings he received is just a wee bit hypocritical, no?

(edited: deleted incorrect singular verb)

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
(CNSNews.com) – A new report released by the Family Research Council’s Marriage and Religion Research Institute (MARRI) says that only 16 percent of 15- to 17-year-old teens in Baltimore have been raised in an intact, married family.

The report, released Wednesday and compiled in light of the recent Baltimore riots, cites Census Bureau statistics showing that, in terms of family units, Baltimore is “one of the five least intact counties of America,” along with Cuyahoga, Ohio; the Bronx, N.Y.; the District of Columbia; and Shelby County, Tenn.

The report cites studies indicating that children who grow up in intact, married families are least likely to experience poverty during their youth, because married families generally earn higher incomes than stepfamilies, cohabiting families, divorced families, separated families, and single-parent families.

The report says children raised in intact, married families tend to have better educational attainment and achievement than those from non-intact families. They are more likely to achieve higher education after graduating from high school than those from other family structures.

This is the first time that Dido, Waiting, Sporty, Mr.fedup, and I never served brownarmy have ever heard of 2 married parents are better than 1 parent and a government check in raising children.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think most Republicans think Ben Carson is Johnny Carson's brother.
or Kit Carson's uncle....or Carson Daly's cousin....or Carson Kressley's valet......or Jack Carson's son .......nobody's that dumb, except maybe 'two time' Obama voters.

wkmac

Ben Carson has gained a lot in recent weeks and yet if he keeps dancing around with this muslim issue, he will stick his foot so far into his mouth, he'll choke on his knee.

Is Ben playing both sides trying to appear the civil libertarian while sending a message to the jingoistic natives that he hears them?

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson told ABC’s This Week that he “would certainly be willing to listen to somebody” argue that the religion of Middle Eastern refugees should be considered probable cause for searches or wiretaps.

I personally don’t feel that way, but I would certainly be willing to listen to somebody who had evidence to the contrary,” Carson said on the program Sunday morning. “I think that’s one of the problems, we get to our little corners and we don’t want to listen to anybody anymore.”

Ben Carson Says He’d Consider Religion As Probable Cause For Searches