benefits of orion

fedupups

We just got orion and loving it...my miles have gone up...production is down...my 9.5 number has decreased and I running at 95% trace for the most part...slowly but surely more guys r using 9.5 and routes that ran 3 times a week increasing to 4 hopefully soon 5 days a week...would personally like to thank the 23 year old kid out of college who has never delivered a package before who designed Orion...you are my personal hero keep it up

Overpaid Union Thug

We just got orion and loving it...my miles have gone up...production is down...my 9.5 number has decreased and I running at 95% trace for the most part...slowly but surely more guys r using 9.5 and routes that ran 3 times a week increasing to 4 hopefully soon 5 days a week...would personally like to thank the 23 year old kid out of college who has never delivered a package before who designed Orion...you are my personal hero keep it up
They've cut a route here. It went from being in at least four days a week to two days. If that.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
We've been instructed to hit our first stop and then disregard if our experience tells is Orion is off track.

We're doing fine and miles are down or the same.We've even managed to keep a few seasonal routes in a little longer.

My old route never made it past Mother's Day and it is still on everyday.

If we can show how off base Orion is we are given a mulligan. Even our first stops are changed to what we want them to be before we leave the building.

Dr.Brownz

We don't even have PAS/EDD and there is no way for our building to accommodate it efficiently. We are in the dark ages compared to most of you guys

box_beeyotch

We've been instructed to hit our first stop and then disregard if our experience tells is Orion is off track.

We're doing fine and miles are down or the same.We've even managed to keep a few seasonal routes in a little longer.

My old route never made it past Mother's Day and it is still on everyday.

If we can show how off base Orion is we are given a mulligan. Even our first stops are changed to what we want them to be before we leave the building.

Have you or anyone else noticed the areas to which certain stops are PALed have changed as well? Certain routes that used to have things on the floor are now loaded in sections. Not sure if it's Orion, or someone is just stupid...or both.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Have you or anyone else noticed the areas to which certain stops are PALed have changed as well? Certain routes that used to have things on the floor are now loaded in sections. Not sure if it's Orion, or someone is just stupid...or both.
Our DPS sup has his PTmer comb through the dispatch looking for bulk stops to put on the floor everyday.

The guy next to my old route has an SSI account that has been FL1 for ten years that is now always in the load. When questioned our DPS sup told us that he can not bulk out any stop that is less than 10 pkgs. it's a new corporate directive and there is a new report for it that he gets gigged for.

box_beeyotch

Our DPS sup has his PTmer comb through the dispatch looking for bulk stops to put on the floor everyday.

The guy next to my old route has an SSI account that has been FL1 for ten years that is now always in the load. When questioned our DPS sup told us that he can not bulk out any stop that is less than 10 pkgs. it's a new corporate directive and there is a new report for it that he gets gigged for.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard yet. A report that does nothing more than make the drivers day more difficult.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

I don't believe this is correct, because my FL3 is usually under 5 pkgs and almost never 10. Then again, one of the animal hospitals can get 10-20 of large boxes of dog food, and it is nearly ALWAYS more than the FL3, yet it's mixed with the housecalls in the 6000.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You mean BUCKED UP DOLS? Yeah we all live it everyday, THESE IDIOTS COULD BUCK UP A WET DREAM just in case you haven't learned that yet lmfao

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I don't believe this is correct, because my FL3 is usually under 5 pkgs and almost never 10. Then again, one of the animal hospitals can get 10-20 of large boxes of dog food, and it is nearly ALWAYS more than the FL3, yet it's mixed with the housecalls in the 6000.
It's not my dispatchers fault that your dispatcher can't WAD

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is part of the effort to try to reduce injuries. Stops on the floor tend to cause more injuries than those loaded within the power zone.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
One route I used to run used to have the NDAs all PAL as 10xx. After Orion was implemented it wasn't limited to 10xx but still in the 1000s. It was a heavy air route and nice to be able to easily spot the 10 when digging for air. (Now that I have my own route I have my loader leave all my air out).

box_beeyotch

One route I used to run used to have the NDAs all PAL as 10xx. After Orion was implemented it wasn't limited to 10xx but still in the 1000s. It was a heavy air route and nice to be able to easily spot the 10 when digging for air. (Now that I have my own route I have my loader leave all my air out).
Most of our loaders that know better leave all air out regardless of the route unless it's paled to the rear door.

Ron Carey lives on

Orion is tool to de- skill drivers, and prepare for replacement workers in the event of shutdown. As the the bean counters rise in the management ranks, with very limited delivery experience, they are a mission to destroy customer service and the things that always keeps the public on our side, like a personality.

Sent using BrownCafe App